Author Topic: I have puffy nipples. Gyno?  (Read 3197 times)

Offline optica543

I am 5'11 166 lbs. I am 19 years old and do u think it is gyno? if yes, is there a chance that it would go away naturally? I mean i am still at puberty right? Enlighten me please. I am embarrassed cause it stick out to my shirts.

here are my pics:

Thank you for your replies.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Looks totally natural. Don't forget surgery can mess up your chest. I wouldn't mess with your chest if I owned it. Roll with it!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
surgeons can make your nipples flat. Feel if there's tissue behind your nips. That can make the nipple stick out. They have to make an incision on the bottom of your areola to remove it. Your surgery would be on the lower price range cause your chest doesn't need a lot of work. I don't know if I would press my luck though. Your chest looks great.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Great looking chest with minor puffy nipples.  If you have had them for a few years, they are probably there to stay.  The only choice to permanently rid yourself is with surgery -- but you should make absolutely sure you are seen by an experienced gyne surgeon.  This may look minor or simple -- it is not by any means.  Alternatively, buy a snug compression shirt and your chest contours will look great!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I'd never have surgery if I had your chest...

Offline optica543

Thankyou for your replies. So in your opinion, i have a mild gyne, right?
After having surgery, will the scar be very prominent? Just curious, not planning to have surgery. :)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
That depends on dif things. Your skin and the surgeon being the first two factors. If you find a great surgeon and your skin doesn't scar that bad you should be alright after a year. I feel you though man. I wouldn't wear a compression shirt for the rest of my life. Its up to you how bad it bugs you. Good luck.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
your chest is perfectly and completely normal. You do not in any way have gynecomastia (woman-like breasts). Period.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Definitely on the more minor scale of gynecomastia/puffy nipples.

I personally would get the surgery if it was me but everyones different.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024