Author Topic: Do I have Gynecomastia..? I certainly think I do ):  (Read 3413 times)

Offline mong5676

Hiya All

I'm a 17 year old Male turning 18 in about a month, I've endured what I think to be Gynecomastia since grade 10 or 11, back then I was quite chubby and though it was fat, however now that I've lost some weight I've come to the conclusion that it is Gynecomastia and I just wanted some professional advice on it.  ???

I have seen my local doctor, he asked if I shaved my facial hair yet, I told him I don't shave my facial hair as of yet, I see growth but not a whole deal, he notified me I could simply be finishing puberty late, he said it was an imbalance of hormones and all that jazz and said it should clear up, he didn't once say "Gynecomastia" however, it certainly was hard telling him that day.

It provided me some comfort, but I was soon back to worrying. I guess what I'm asking all you fine gentleman is, does my Gynecomastia stand out?, is it as noticeable as I make it out to be?, could my doctor be correct in his claim it will clear away?, can my body magically wash away 2 rubbery lumps beneath my nipples?

it's incredibly hard saying all this but I guess this is where everyone can discuss their chests burdens without fear of judgement. It has tainted my teenage years, there is not an hour of the day that I don't think about it, and constantly pick at my shirt and chest. I'm afraid to try and talk to girls, I can't purchase clothes without it going through my mind and making all the shirts I wear look ridiculous.  >:(

my confidence, ego, everything it's been damaged because of it, I understand so many more have it worse than me, It's as if I know my case isn't huge but I mentally see it as 10x worse than it really is, attached are some photos for anyone to check out if they can. I understand so many here have it worse than me, and I can only wish you all the best in your fight against such a mentally draining condition, thank you

Kind Regards,  :D
Mong5676

Offline mong5676

Whoops forgot, I thought I'd add an aditional photo, the flesh I'm grabbing in the photo is the rubbery mass. If I grab the entire section of my peck I grab a lot of loose skin and no rubbery mass, could this be due to my weight loss, and will it tighten over my chest, I'm a tad paranoid sorry about the reply on my own post :o

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
yes, that is gynecomastia but a really really mild one...
thats it....the answer you asked for..

i hope you know the available remedies....

other than experts or the likes of me though, there would be not a single person on this vast planet who would complain of you having breasts..

that said, its up to u

Offline UNIGYNO

• Posting Member
i wouldnt do anything about that bro
you look fine.

i wouldnt even be able to tell
dont waste ur money if it gets worse then maybe think about seeing a doctor..

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Your fine. Everyone has a little tissue. What matters is if it makes you look deformed. Your contours are fine.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Your chest is 100% normal. This is really silly. You do not have any form of gynecomastia. Why do you think you have breasts, when your chest is perfectly muscular and normal? How could something like this have happened? Did someone tell you there's something wrong with your perfectly normal chest? Maybe you're just young and impressionable? I hope you're able to snap out of this nonsense. Best of luck to you, young man.

Offline mong5676

I don't know really... no one ever bullied me, I may be impressionable that's for sure, comes in youth I suppose, but it's always something that damaged my ego, I appreciate what you're saying however Henry, It's just I can feel lumps underneath each nipple, though not huge they are still perhaps the size of quarter perhaps larger in circumference, they make my nipples puffy and point out quite a bit, I can feel a large mass, I'll let it go for a while see if it clears, otherwise I will try and get surgery merely because of how uncomfortable it is. I may have only been grabbing the rubbery mass in the latest photo, if I grab a large portion of my chest I can easily hold a great deal of loose skin and mass, it's certainly not appealing. I have to remind you I was quite overweight about 2 years ago, and my "male breasts" back then were a noticeable size. It's always been something I kept to myself, and really made me feel down, no one ever pointed them out. Anyway, thank you again for replying guys, I appreciate it.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Take a look at some of the pictures of member's gyne on this site, it may put your gyne in perspective. Although, a wise man once said, "the severity of gyne is in the eye of the beholder."

If I were you, I would wait it out, eat clean, train mean and see what happens in 2 years. I would trade my gyne for yours any day, any day!

Hope that helps bud.

Best!

Offline y2015

• Posting Member
You look great- you're definitely well within the normal range. Remember, surgery is not without its risks and can leave scars that are worse than minor gyno (which you don't even really have). I say don't get surgery.

Offline Tank19

• Posting Member
nah you are good, I wouldnt even know. Hit some bench pressing kettle bells and battle ropes. You will be awesome.

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
You may have a very very mild case, but I can't see how it could effect you enough to be on here? I would have killed for a chest that looked like that... Pre-op that is...

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Holy smokes!!! Is that your pre and post op pics?
If so, incredible results!!!
Who was the doctor?

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
Holy smokes!!! Is that your pre and post op pics?
If so, incredible results!!!
Who was the doctor?

Yes they are. Click on the image to go to my thread. My Doctor is Dr. Karidis, he London based and is the most recommended surgeon for Gynecomastia in London. I literally had it done last Thursday so only 4 days post-op but each day is feeling better and better. Still going to be in for one hell of a roller coaster ride over the next couple of months while scaring tissue forms etc.

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
f*ck gyne

Offline shashank2205

• Posting Member
mong5676 ur chest is 100% fine

and about the lump underneath ur nipples are mammary glands which is present in
every male
Only when it expands it appear like female breast which is called gynecomastia
so trust me u dont have anything

look at other people who do

they would die to have a chest like u