Author Topic: Any other way besides surgery?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline rluv2sprint

I've always been naturally slender (former cross country runner now sprinter). But I've been feeling self conscious about my gyno for a while now (especially since gaining more muscle).

Are there any other natural ways to reduce the puffy cone shape of my nipples besides surgery?  Any hope of outgrowing them at the age of 19?

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member
Your pictures are very cloudy and hard to see anything.

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
Your case is very similar to what mine was except my nipples were more dome shaped and puffy. Sorry to say it, but if you've had it for a few years it wont go away and the only way to get rid of the puffyness is surgery. You don't look that bad in my opinion though, it doesn't look feminine like mine did but the pictures aren't the best quality.
f*ck gyne

hammer

You do have well developed pecs! (Oh look Henry41 I spelled it right! I have posted in the past I'm the worlds worst speller). your nipples are a little enlarged, as we use to call it, nipple hard on (NHO). At this point I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Oh no Hammer! Is somebody seriously policing our gramerrrrmer?haha

hammer

Oh ya! It was noted that I spelled pecs (pecks) I guess I was still thinking I was back at the farm watching the chickins pecking the ground, ha, ha! Oh well I guess I'll get a bad grade for that post!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024