Author Topic: Gyno or Fat?  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Caniv

hello
24 years old, started working out 2 months ago and gained about 3kg (workin hard) and i started noticing a little pointyness in my nipples - btw the right nipple has always been a-bit more oval shaped.

and i am around 18% bf atm

2 close up pics are while BENDING DOWN my torso to exaggerate the ovalness.

both nipples are soft to the touch and not over sensetive.

ty!

p.s
if im to see a doctor to get a 100% diagnose with tests, which doc is it? family doc? plastic? which one? ty.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:52:22 PM by Caniv »

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Its not to noticable man. Try to loose some more bf first to come to a full conclusion. But if you want to talk to a doctor go with an endocrinologist to check out your hormones.

Offline Caniv

thanks buddy

was just a stressful night too, i assume that the fact that it was 5am here, after a long day and workout my body also sagged a-bit more.

plus i also posted the same question in a bodybuilder forum (it gets asked alot there) and they said they think its just fat as well

oh well, ill still wait to see what the doc that hangs around here will say but im alot more calm

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I recently wrote an explanation to answer your question.  Check it out on Patient Galleries on this website.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline GynecomastiaTalk

• Posting Member
Your chest looks fine to me, if anything just keep working on building muscle and you'll feel better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024