Author Topic: Is my gynecomastia bad?  (Read 1757 times)

Offline LFC95

• Posting Member
I have gynecomastia on one side of my chest. I am skinny so it  stands out a lot more. I just want to know if mine is a normal size and should I be concerned about how big it is. (I have mor e pics if they are needed)

htt p://g yazo.com/12c90f871feaa63d4bf9689266494e56
htt p://g yazo.com/a647aedadc69994fa09e8968eba63f71

hammer

I would say that you have more then some guys that post their picture and "think" they have a problem!

You do have gynecomastia that is showing, to say how bad it is, isn't up to anyone up you yourself. As I said in my first line, some guys "think" they have a problem when they don't and everyone here tells them, now when it come to you, how much does it bother you? Can you live with it, or do you desire to get surgery? Only you can decide that.

There are many of us here, mostly 50 or older that have no problem living with breast, but at the same time have have had them all our lives. We now have grown children and grandchildren so the breast really don't make or break us anymore and when we were younger we didn't have the surgeries that they now have. You now have that option!

Good luck.

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024