Author Topic: some questions about my medically-induced gyno(with pix)  (Read 1707 times)

eldarlmari

to cut the story short, i was taking spironolactone at 200mg per day for my hairloss. nipples started to swell with pain. the left 1 hurts particularly. From the pictures  I may not seems to have gyno but if u were to look closely, the left nipple is atually perking out even after i stopped the drug completely. now im embarassesd to wear tight-fitting cothingds cos it feels wierd when i look in the mirror at my chest with 2 little 'mountains' peaking out. anyway, my questions are:

1)will my nipples stay that way permanently, even after i have already discontinued using the drug(spiro, the culprit) involved?
2)treatment options(my only concern are my nipples) available?

Thank you.

hammer

There are no pictures to see!

I'm not sure, but I would think that the hair growth stuff changed the hormone level increasing your estrogen levels.

If you have developed more breast tissue then it will not go away without surgery!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:58:13 AM by hammer »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Spironolactone is a drug commonly used by transgendered people to help with feminization of the body. Need I say more?
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024