Author Topic: Opinions, do I have it?  (Read 4572 times)

Offline CanNick

• Posting Member
I am 19 years old, height 5'10 weighing 180lbs. I've had these large puffy nipples since I was 11 and it has not changed since I was hoping weight loss/time was the anwser but after losing 62.5lbs previously I weighed around 240lbs nothing has changed. And waiting almost ten years i've decided to seek other anwsers which has lead me here.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 02:59:07 PM by CanNick »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Hi

I think you have a  mild glandular case.You said you weighed more previously, did you notice any reduction at all?

It doesn't look bad too me, but you have to decide how much it is bothering you.I could not see anything until I enlarged the pics if that is any indication. You also have the puffy nips which I and many others have.

If it is bothering you and interferering in your life surgery is an option and due to all the weight you have lost it will make it much easier for the surgeon to decide what to do. Maybe see an endo as well if you go down that route.
Good Luck.

Offline Brookanm101

• Posting Member
you might have it a bit but you are extreeeemly unfit.

you would be suprised how good you could look with a few months of workouts, you look fine though, even with your shirt off, i realy wouldnt be bothered with it

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
You are one hairy 19 year old! You don't have it though. Your nipples aren't really puffy. If your unhappy with your chest though and surgery is the way you want to go then thats what you should do. Far to many people come on here asking everyone if they have "Gyne" as if its gonna change the way they feel about themselves when they say yes/no. You either like your chest or you dont regardless of whether you have gyne or not.

Anyway basically what im saying is, the reason you found this forum is because your unhappy about your chest. In your case building muscle could improve you A LOT. But if your not up for that then its surgery time or learn to live with it.

Offline CanNick

• Posting Member
Looking at the pics I posted I realized that I took those in the basement on a cold day lol. I just took some more that actully show the problem im talking about.

I dont have a large breast, well its appears normal for my weight but my nipples are very puffy and portrude.

Like I said I recently lost a fair bit of weight and still have a ways to go with that to reach a reasonable weight. I would like to know if this can be fixed with just exercise or if I might have to look into the surgery since I really want to have this handled as soon as possible.

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
Ok looking at the new pics you have a gland problem. You wont be able to get rid of those big nipples without surgery :(

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Agreed with bedders go get your hormones and blood levels checked by an endo to be sure there are no bodily function problems. Then go see a Plastic Surgeon. This cases bothers you as said so go get it take care of. Possibly as well tone up a bit doing light weights lots of reps. You are not like someone else said extremely unfit. But, should try to tone up a bit. I toned up a lot and worked out heavy and had a slight weight problem but, working out heavy pushed out my gyne more especially on my right side. Good luck and go do something if it bothers you.

Offline CanNick

• Posting Member
Got a doctors appointment tommorow with the family doctor, figure i'll ask for a refferal to an endo to get that checked.

And like I said I previously weighed 240 so I am working on toning up and losing some of the extra weight which will hopefully help.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Mild glandular. Surgery is the only option to fix.

Good luck.

Offline Youngboi

• Posting Member
you might have it a bit but you are extreeeemly unfit.

you would be suprised how good you could look with a few months of workouts, you look fine though, even with your shirt off, i realy wouldnt be bothered with it

Bit off topic: just wondering about this statement. You say hes unfit but then you say he looks fine and shouldnt be bothered by it. First of all 5'10'' and 180lbs is fine and even if it is overweight its not by much. And I would just like to say that by those pictures he does not look nearly extreeeeemly unfit. Save those comments for people who have a more serious problem with weight. No need to make people feel bad for no reason.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As others have noticed, it is mostly glandular. Fat does not seem to be the real problem. Good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024