Author Topic: I suspect I might have mild Gynecomastia , would someone please help confirm .  (Read 1688 times)

Offline treasure6

sorry for the poor quality of the pictures
I was a silly man 6 years ago an done pro hormones and anaboilc steriods for a short period.

Totally clean now and would never go back to drugs
having been training hard again I am noticing that my lower chest is being not as tight as it once was.

Once pumped up after workout it does not notice as much anyother time it does I think.

I have taken 5 pictures from different angles hope this helps.

Thanks in advance

hammer

I would say your built very well and have pecs not boobs! You should be proud of your build!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if someone had dd's, they would trade.  however i can tell by the contours and the asymmetry, you do have a milder case.  i am going to guess you can tell something's a little off by feel too.  so you either choose to live with it or do something else instead.  welcome to the boards. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline treasure6

hi
Cheers guys
Whats Dds?

Also any other opinion please?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
DDs are breasts large enough to fill a Double D bra cup, and yes, we do have people with breasts even larger than that.

HHH Has been a contributor to these pages longer than I can remember, though we have missed him for a long spell and it is nice to see he is back. Hammer is one of us who has profoundly enlarged breasts. While at the age of 76, I am usually (though not always) the oldest guy here.

I cannot really add to the very expert opinions already given, so I'll simply add another welcome. This is a place where we are all in the same boat and differ only by degree.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024