Author Topic: Opinions / Thoughts PLEASE  (Read 2892 times)

Offline ncwd

This is my gyno. What would you do?  
I can get gland excision for around $2,200 by a board certified plastic surgeon that has done this before, or I can get lipo for $2,500.   He will do lipo AND excision for around $36-$3700.   I do not have a lot of fat (6ft, around 190lbs., used to be into bodybuilding so a muscular build), and can feel a rubbery, firm lump in each of my breasts that is not very big, but right behind the nipple.  However, it feels like it's pretty deep, although there is a firm disk in the base of my nipples as well.  Would you do the surgery, or live with it?  If surgery, what kind? I am thinking I should just do the gland excision since it appears to be right behind the nipple.  

Offline ncwd

Offline ncwd

Offline marc15

• Posting Member
At those prices and if he's had experience doing it if say do it.  I made a post with even a little less severe puffiness and would probably do the surgery at that price, my nipples show through all my shirts which is the biggest annoyance, go check my post and let me know what you think

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You do have mild puffy nipples and possibly some extra tissue on your chest as well.  Treatment of puffy nipples may appear simple -- it is not!  There are a number of considerations that must be taken by a surgeon.  In fact, some of these cases are the trickiest cases that I do.

Would recommend that you seek the opinion of a gyne expert surgeon in your area.

Dr Jacobs 

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
What are you looking for? Do you want to have unnatural looking tiny nipples through surgery?  You might have a disaster/botched surgery like so many on this forum. Your chest is completely normal. Nipples come in all sizes.  What have we parents done to our children to make them so overly self conscious and fearful?

rrr

What are you looking for? Do you want to have unnatural looking tiny nipples through surgery?  You might have a disaster/botched surgery like so many on this forum. Your chest is completely normal. Nipples come in all sizes.  What have we parents done to our children to make them so overly self conscious and fearful?

I agree here, it's one of those "Move along folks, nothing to see here." issues. It almost seems as if males now have more insecurities about their appearance than females.

Human bodies come is all types - very few of them nearing perfection. If a person is healthy and of a decent weight, they should be satisfied - minor imperfections or not.

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
I would probably do surgery, unless really short on money(i dont know your situation obviously). I'd do gland excision + lipo (although not 100% on the latter)

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
I wouldent worry about that . Build some muscle on your chest and you will barely tell mate 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024