Author Topic: Scheduled my consultation with a local surgeon today  (Read 2764 times)

Offline rvabewbz

• Posting Member

Like a lot of guys here, was fat during puberty. The other day I realized I got money saved... I should get it done. What do you all think? Bonus for suggestions for good surgeons in Richmond Va

Offline rvabewbz

• Posting Member
So sick of hiding from beach trips, river trips, etc. Want to do a Thai fight, but too embarrassed. Sex life haven't suffered, except from my own insecurities, but my sparkling personality gets me by.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
first of all that's brave of you to post picture here with your face. I also admired that achieved such body with gyno! I can't even get comfortable working out with lots of people staring at my chest. Ill get my surgery first month of august and im so excited. Imgonna make it lol.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Welcome to the forum.

Make sure the surgeon can show you some photos of patients similar to you that he/she has operated upon.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
My advice is take your time to select a surgeon. I was kind of nervous about it and rushed into it. I am not butchered up(thank god) or have noticeable scars, but the result is i do need a revision to get an ''acceptable'' outcome. I am not familiar with your area but take your time is all i can say. EDIT i am also strongly considering traveling for it to be done so dont rule that out either

Offline rvabewbz

• Posting Member
Welcome to the forum.

Make sure the surgeon can show you some photos of patients similar to you that he/she has operated upon.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs

That's gonna be my biggest thing, if the before and afters look good. The surgeon I'm meeting has a few pictures online that look great, but I'd like to see more. 

Dr Jacobs, I am also going to consider how many operations he does a year, but I don't have a reference point? 

What would be a number that would indicate a high experience level? Thanks for your input!

Offline rvabewbz

• Posting Member

first of all that's brave of you to post picture here with your face. I also admired that achieved such body with gyno! I can't even get comfortable working out with lots of people staring at my chest. Ill get my surgery first month of august and im so excited. Imgonna make it lol.

You're gonna make it for sure bro! Yeah, I was gonna edit my face out but... Too lazy, and dont care. What is someone gonna do? HEY LOOK AT THIS GUYS CHEST LOL... idgaf. 

Just get in the gym and work, man. Most of the people who would notice your gyno only know cause they have it themselves. And mine looks infinitely better at 175 and jacked then 275 and fat.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Don't have surgery. You have a powerful, masculine and muscular chest. How will you explain what happened to your now normal, but after surgery deformed nipples? Please- please - look at the "after" photos on this forum. 80% are horror photos of misshapen, scarred and deformed nipples.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024