Author Topic: Update: 2 Weeks Post-Op one nipple appears different than the other!  (Read 2072 times)

Offline mgonzal

• Posting Member
I am in week two and after bandages removed and frequent massaging, I can't seem to tell whether my right nipple will eventually start to protrude (aka appear firm and hard, stick out just a little like it is supposed to). Instead, it's flatter than the other and definitely had more injury to it post-op. I am hoping it will look the same, but as of now I am worried I will have my left nipple look perfect (nice and firm with some protrusion) and the right stay flat with no definition. Remember, there was more trauma to my right side with scabbing, missing a little skin, etc... Anyone ever been in this situation., I hope more messaging and healing will help? I know it might be early, I'm really worried since I do not want to spend anymore money on revision 6 months to a year down the road. I can post pics if need be?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:38:04 PM by mgonzal »

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Welcome to the club. I wish I could ease your mind but I think all that you can be told is to wait on the healing process.

hammer

I 2nd the previous poster! Healing takes time, even months, be patient!

Offline mgonzal

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies, I'll keep up with a positive mind set and keep up with the massaging. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024