Author Topic: 5 Weeks Post-Op  (Read 2809 times)

Offline wvalum07

• Posting Member
I am 5 weeks post op from gynecomastia correction (lipo + excision) with Dr. Shah in Columbus OH.
I developed gynecomastia at the age of 10, I am now 32. I wish I had done this surgery years ago!!! I've lacked all self-confidence/esteem until now! It's amazing the difference I already feel about myself in just 5 weeks.
Now I'm certainly in the beginning stages of healing, and the results aren't perfect yet. But I know they'll only get better from here!
If you're on the fence about surgery, do it! You won't regret it! Yes, it's expensive. But think of the all stupid things you waste money on (video games, eating out, electronics etc...) Stop spending and save your pennies, you'll thank yourself!!

Offline Atreu69

Looking good!  I'm 3 weeks post op myself and loving the results 

Offline ajc

• Posting Member
I agree 100%. Im 29, had it since i was 12. Im 2 weeks post op and have never been happier.

Offline Dexter962

I agree 100%. Im 29, had it since i was 12. Im 2 weeks post op and have never been happier.
that looks brilliant. I'm 53 and had this as long as I can remember.  Will be getting my surgery soon, going for my pre op next week.  Fingers crossed I look as good as you.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Great result!  Looks like you've dropped a good bit of weight too, which always helps.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024