Author Topic: 6 & 18 months Post Op - Not too happy!  (Read 1929 times)

Offline MarcMCFC1986

• Posting Member
Hi All

Not visited this forum for a while, but thought I'd come and share my current situation.
I had my first op in October 2014, and my corrective surgery in November 2015. The corrective surgery was just on the right side of my chest, and was just liposuction to remove some excess fat. However, now exactly 6 months on, the right side of my chest still looks larger than the left. It seems soft, squishy, and when I have my arms down by my side it is like having 'love handles' on my chest going round under my arm. When wearing a t-shirt the right side still sticks out and doesn't look flat at all.
I went to the clinic today to get an appointment to see the surgeon, and he happened to be in at the time, and had just become available. When I saw him he said that there will be a build up of scar tissue, water, fluid etc from having two ops in 12 months that is causing the right side to be larger, and said with massage and time it will go down. He also injected me with something (can't remember what he said it was now) and said it'll take about a week to do anything, but will work for around 4-5 weeks.
I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this 6 months post op, as most other post op pictures I have seen everybody has flat chests and I don't! And was hoping a second opinion, or confirmation, from one of the Featured Doctors on here about what my surgeon has told me?
I am at work at the moment but I can post some pictures later tonight if needed. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024