Author Topic: Here goes nothing.  (Read 3512 times)

Offline KaRdoN

• Posting Member
well, i guess i gotta do it. i mean, im sure i have gyne but i just wanna make sure. oh, some stats, im 17, im 6'4 and around 260lbs im also really not that fat, it just looks that bad.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 08:24:20 PM by KaRdoN »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hi guy - People on this site will inevitably tell you to loose weight and then post pics (probably good advice).  

Did you recently gain weight?  If so, did your chest look similar to these pics even at the lighter weight?

I'd say yes you have it, but loose weight and post more pics.

Offline KaRdoN

• Posting Member
i've had it since i was 12, and yes i have gained about 20lbs since a tore my knee up in football. also, any excercise i do for my pecs just makes them swell up for a day, and they get bigger. it really is sad.

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Good call, Crunch.  Puffy nipples is a bitch.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I do not think it is gyne ...   :-/

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Sure looks like Gyne to me....

KaRdoN,

Your chest shape looks similar to what mine looked like pre-op.  You have quite a bit of fat tissue on your RHS. Lipo can take care of this...  ;)

As JC mentioned, try to drop a few pounds before going for surgery. I lost 30 pounds prior to my surgery. I'd like to loose another 20 lbs but have been stuck at the 200 lb mark for quite a while now...  Have to stop buying those Heineken Tallboys...  :P

Ciao and thanks for posting....

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024