Author Topic: Gyno or just puffy nipples?  (Read 2539 times)

Offline Saozer

Hey all. I was wondering if what I have is Gynocomastia or just puffy/enlarged nipples. I am 5ft 9 75kg and about 17% bodyfat. I don't really have any chest fat but my nipples are pretty prominent and I can't wear white tshirts for fear of them poking through. Will enclose pictures, any help would be great  :)

Many thanks

hammer

You have what us old guys use to call NHO, nipple hard on! Years ago in the olden days, you know the 60's and 70's we didn't think anything about it because it is very normal for your nipples to do that for different reasons. Now days you can get surgery to stop that! So this is a great place to start if that is what you would like to do as there are plenty of fine doctors right here who do the  procedure and people who have had it done that can help you with any questions!

Good luck

Offline Saozer

You have what us old guys use to call NHO, nipple hard on! Years ago in the olden days, you know the 60's and 70's we didn't think anything about it because it is very normal for your nipples to do that for different reasons. Now days you can get surgery to stop that! So this is a great place to start if that is what you would like to do as there are plenty of fine doctors right here who do the  procedure and people who have had it done that can help you with any questions!

Good luck

Hey Hammer thanks for the reply. So if it is not gynocomastia what kind is the name of the surgical procedure I should go for? I am guessing I wouldn't go for gyno surgery if it's not an issue with fatty/glandular tissue.

hammer

Good luck

Hey Hammer thanks for the reply. So if it is not gynocomastia what kind is the name of the surgical procedure I should go for? I am guessing I wouldn't go for gyno surgery if it's not an issue with fatty/glandular tissue.

Puffy nipple reduction? That's a question for, "ask a doctor". If you post it there you will get the answer that you're looking for.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024