Author Topic: Would you consider this gyno  (Read 2407 times)

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I've read a little about true gyno and pseudogyno..
What would you guys consider mine as? I think it looks like theres definitely some tissue under the nips... :/
Its quite unfortunate rather

Offline SirX

• Posting Member

Offline SirX

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think most people who have Gynecomastia would be happy to look that good after they healed from surgery.  
For our purposes, any enlargement of the male breast is Gynecomastia, we do not distinguish between true and pseudo Gynecomastia .  In any case, you cannot always tell the difference reliably and the usual finding is that there is both glandular tissue and fat.  And at what percentage would you call it one way or the other? 
Grandpa Dan

Offline SirX

• Posting Member
I think most people who have Gynecomastia would be happy to look that good after they healed from surgery.  
For our purposes, any enlargement of the male breast is Gynecomastia, we do not distinguish between true and pseudo Gynecomastia .  In any case, you cannot always tell the difference reliably and the usual finding is that there is both glandular tissue and fat.  And at what percentage would you call it one way or the other?

I'm assuming thats a rhetorical question lol 
Does surgery not remove it all the way? Id imagine the nipple would get sucked in and the fat deposit/tissue would be gone?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
In my opinion, you look good man ! You're still young. So before getting surgery, I would wait a bit and see what happens in the next few years. But honestly, you look really good and especially for your age, nice chest, nice body... Nothing to worry about IMO

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024