Author Topic: Do I have gyno or chest fat ?...please help  (Read 1934 times)

Offline shiv

I am overweight for the past 2 years...but i want to know whether is this gyno or chest fat ?

( just now i have started to lose some weight . lost 4kgs in a month )

height - 6 ft
weight - 230 lbs
body fat is around 30 %

Offline shiv

a reply or two would be helpful....

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
At 6' tall, you should weigh roughly 200 lbs.  That means, in essence, that you could lose around 30 lbs of weight.  Try it -- I am sure your chest will look a heck of a lot better.

Then post new photos and ask for some opinions.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

hammer

The doctor forgot to tell you the the chest is the last and hardest place for anyone to lose weight! Good luck with that!

Any male breast enlargement is considered gynecomatia, therefore you have gynecomastia!  However it is as mild case in comparison to many of the guys that are or have been here on the forum,  and it is worse than some guys that have post their pictures thinking they had a problem, when all they needed was a new mirror or glasses!

With all that said, only you can judge how bad your case really is, as you need to live with it! Some of us use bras to support our breast because surgery isn't a good way to go for us and that is the only way to remove all of it!

I'm sorry to be I one to deliver the bad news, but I'm sure you realize it in your own mind already!

Welcome to the forum, you are in a good place for the answers that you need to find, as we are all here to two reasons, acceptance or surgery of gynecomastia!

Bob
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 12:45:54 PM by hammer »

Offline shiv

Thanks a lot guys..i will reduce some weight and decide

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Try loosing some weight with excercise. You will loose weight but you gain more muscles, so you do loose the proper weight (fat).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024