Author Topic: How bad??  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Rocknrule75

• Posting Member
How bad?

Offline damian87

• Posting Member
Moderate I'd say, depends how much it bothers you! I've got similar, maybe a bit milder case and having surgery in three weeks. Can't way to get rid of it..

hammer

I would agree with the 1st poster. It depends on how much it bothers you determines the degree of how bad it really is. I would say it is very mild, but that is just my opinion. 

Offline longdrives

• Posting Member
I'd say from puffy nipples, pretty moderate, otherwise looks ok.  I'm sure they stick out through tshirts? I would go for it.

Offline Rocknrule75

• Posting Member
Another one  wat u thinking

hammer

I still stand with my first comment!  How bad does it bother you? Due to the lose of my testicles I require a 46H bra to support the breast that replaced the gynecomastia that I had all my life, but never let bother me. My doctor told me that I needed to wear the support due to the size. If I had surgery the scars would also look like hell. Being at the age I was at that time and having a family I decided to just move on as I had other priorities!

So, you need to decide whether they are bad enough to spend thousands of dollars on to have them removed, or just live with them!

Good luck, what ever way you go isn't the end of the world! 

Bob

Offline Stevew87

• Bronze Member
I wouldn't say it is 'very mild'. There are some on this forum who have had to wear bra's.. they are very rare cases. Most who get the op are more on the mild side. It does noticeable stick out. It's down to you. I personally would.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Size and shape do not determine how bad it is.   There are not usually any physical problems related to the condition so the only way that a person could measure badness would be to ask: "What sot and extent of impact does it have on you?    A person who is socially withdrawn is deeply bothered so for them it is really bad.  another guy may not be overly bothered by it so for him it is not bad.  It is not the size or shape, but the emotional impact that makes this condition bad.
The only opinion that matters, is yours. 
Welcome to the site. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You have a pretty obvious case of gynecomastia.  Not the worst case, but it is noticeable, and if it bothers you you should certainly consider surgery to correct it.

Dr. Pope, MD 
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Totally agree with Dr. Pope.  Only surgery will correct your problem.  Make sure you consult with an expert in gynecomastia surgery in your area -- and if there are none, then consider traveling for such expertise.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024