Author Topic: Going to Doctor for a Check Up  (Read 5691 times)

Offline SideSet

For most of my life, I have had breasts, but small, only a B cup.  
I am sure there will be a lot of attention to my boobs and what caused the recent growth and what, if anything, to do about it.  And how I feel about it.

We shall see.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 05:46:13 PM by SideSet »

hammer

Steven, I think we need to be aware for some of the posters that claim to be men with very hug breast! If you notice they never show anything but their large breast in the pictures that they post, so it could very well be women trying to get a good laugh out of exposing their breast and pretending to be one of the guys here on the forum .
If you look at the pictures that I post of myself, I always get my chin in so that you can see my facial hair. You can see that in stories " my story after all these years" or the picture below.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:36:34 PM by hammer »

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
Steven, I think we need to be aware for some of the posters that claim to be men with very hug breast! If you notice they never show anything but their large breast in the pictures that they post, so it could very well be women trying to get a good laugh out of exposing their breast and pretending to be one of the guys here on the forum .
If you look at the pictures that I post of myself, I always get my chin in so that you can see my facial hair. You can see that in stories " my story after all these years" or the picture below.
As a member of this forum who has only posted a picture of my large breasts and not shown any other images I do hope that you are not referring to me.   I have been a member of this forum for 11 years (4 years longer than you) and only posted a picture of myself about about two and a half years ago.  If I was a woman here to "get a laugh" I think I would have acted a bit earlier.
Be careful about making all inclusive statements like that, you can really piss genuine members off.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:55:43 AM by jdb »

aboywithgirls

As a member of this forum who has only posted a picture of my large breasts and not shown any other images I do hope that you are not referring to me.   I have been a member of this forum for 11 years (4 years longer than you) and only posted a picture of myself about about two and a half years ago.  If I was a woman here to "get a laugh" I think I would have acted a bit earlier.
Be careful about making all inclusive statements like that, you can really piss genuine members off.
I'll second that.! Why even mention that? We are all who we are. Maybe are chests look feminine, but that why were here and that's why we've resorted to wearing bras. I didn't know that we were supposed to show facial hair to provide proof. Well I captured my chin with mustache. I hope it qualifies .

hammer

No, I'm in no way including you in my post, nor ABWG's for that matter, but if you read some of the post and how they are written, I feel that they go way beyond what this forum is meant to be for. As I have said before,  I feel it is for supporting men with gynecomastia that have decided not to get surgery or those that are looking for a good surgeon. In the acceptance area it seems as though it has become much more like a "I'm turning into a woman area" then I'm learning how to live and accept this area.

I know for a fact that it has turned people off from the forum, and I still feel that if your a bunch of guys that want to be fems them move your acts to a forum that support that, or if you are women getting your kicks, move on!

We are here to support men who are looking for real help not wanting to act out their fantasies!

steven618

Totally agree, there are forums such as Susan's place for those who are identifying as women with their breasts and finding more comfort in the idea of being feminine and female than a man with some unwanted and or accepted assets. Breastnexus is a great forum for transgender as well as women or men who developed breasts or want a natural hormonal supplement to assist in transitioning. Cherylsplace is another one that I found before finding this forum which was nice cause every forum I stumbled on was just fantasized and fetishes or transitioning individuals who I just didn' identify with. This forum has been a blessing and I'm with hammer in others seem to be contaminating it with their I'm such a woman and feel so feminine and adoration of the ideology of womanhood toward their breasts.

Offline jdb

• Posting Member

No, I'm in no way including you in my post, nor ABWG's for that matter, but if you read some of the post and how they are written, I feel that they go way beyond what this forum is meant to be for. As I have said before,  I feel it is for supporting men with gynecomastia that have decided not to get surgery or those that are looking for a good surgeon. In the acceptance area it seems as though it has become much more like a "I'm turning into a woman area" then I'm learning how to live and accept this area.

I know for a fact that it has turned people off from the forum, and I still feel that if your a bunch of guys that want to be fems them move your acts to a forum that support that, or if you are women getting your kicks, move on!

We are here to support men who are looking for real help not wanting to act out their fantasies!
Your original post directly referred to "they (posters) never show anything but their large breast in the pictures that they post".  There are in actual fact not that many men here that fit that description, probably in single figures.  Just which pictures inspired you to think that they were women in disguise?

hammer

As a member of this forum who has only posted a picture of my large breasts and not shown any other images I do hope that you are not referring to me.   I have been a member of this forum for 11 years (4 years longer than you) and only posted a picture of myself about about two and a half years ago.  If I was a woman here to "get a laugh" I think I would have acted a bit earlier.

No, I'm in no way including you in my post, nor ABWG's for that matter, but if you read some of the post and how they are written, I feel that they go way beyond what this forum is meant to be for. As I have said before,  I feel it is for supporting men with gynecomastia that have decided not to get surgery or those that are looking for a good surgeon. In the acceptance area it seems as though it has become much more like a "I'm turning into a woman area" then I'm learning how to live and accept this area.

Your original post directly referred to "they (posters) never show anything but their large breast in the pictures that they post".  There are in actual fact not that many men here that fit that description, probably in single figures.  Just which pictures inspired you to think that they were women in disguise?

I guess I would need to go and copy and paste the ones that I'm referring to. It's really only a couple that I feel my be questionable. I'm more concerned about the post that go along with them, just as "I'm now living as a woman full time" (manndy) this is one of the postings or type of conversations that are a turn off to a man that is looking for answers and support to what is going on with his body, why is he growing breast, how does he talk to his family about this......

Jdb, both you and I have posted in the past about not supporting the cross dressing talk on this forum! I apologize if my post wasn't clear, but it seems as though we are getting into more of a breast fetish in the acceptance area then helping and understanding.

I know it has turned other men away from the forum, I know that I feel that it doesn't seem to be the mission of the acceptance area as well. And if I'm wrong I hope that the monitor will correct me as it has been becoming a real turn off to me!

BTW, there are very few men here on the forum that have E,F,G H size cups. Not many men actually get that big, not even those on hormones! So your right there are very few that fit in the area, and I'm one of them! However there are others that are in the area that fit in the other area that I'm talking about, that may not be big breasted.

steven618

I'm only a small b cup and feel insanely insecure as they grow I can't imagine the few who are D cups and beyond. But he is right the fetishism of breasts on some of these posts have deterred me a few times where I would leave a few weeks and revisit later on because it seemed real issues were being viewed but not discussed and other threads were explosive solely based on pictures and "what lovely breasts just like a woman you have such a beautiful bust" type language displayed. It makes people feel this is another trans favored site vs one that is sincerely for men only trying to deal with these appendages growing for whatever reasons 

hammer

I'm only a small b cup and feel insanely insecure as they grow I can't imagine the few who are D cups and beyond. But he is right the fetishism of breasts on some of these posts have deterred me a few times where I would leave a few weeks and revisit later on because it seemed real issues were being viewed but not discussed and other threads were explosive solely based on pictures and "what lovely breasts just like a woman you have such a beautiful bust" type language displayed. It makes people feel this is another trans favored site vs one that is sincerely for men only trying to deal with these appendages growing for whatever reasons

Thank you Steven,  you have hit the nail right on the head as they say! You get exactly what I'm trying to say and the point that I want to make!

I feel that this forum is more medically motivated, not sexually motivated. We are here to support medical reasons for breast growth and understanding of the same, whether one plans to get them removed, or learn to accept them.

Sure, it's ok to go a little bit beyond the scope, such as ( does your wife like them) but as Steve states in his post that I've attached to this one, it goes to far!

hammer

Thanks hammer. I can admit when my breasts first began developing I was secure enough to not give a rats ass honestly until my shirts began poking out and when I sat my chest was noticeably soft and rounded and when my arms extended out in front of me creases from the tissue expanding was prominent and easily seen. This made me insecure in public but honestly thrilled me in private. And fantasy has a time or two taken over times when alone in thinking about being more feminine and being able to wear push ups and clothes to show off a bit of cleavage as I've attained it now.
But honestly I end up feeling ignorant and silly because I have 0 interest in being feminine or trans. And no disrespect to those here who do have that interest or who are living as a woman now but this forum isn't for fantasized and fetish nor is it for men who go ooo look at me I have breasts and pretty bras and I will now address all my posts in feminine fashion and mention like a woman as much as I can in posts to ensure my narrative is seen as being reflective as my femininity as a man with breasts.
Almost every guy here barely has an a cup of that. When I first came to this site I didn' feel good cause I went through had to be 10 to 15 pages of photos and seeing just page after page of guys with absolutely nothing out of the ordinary of standard male chest. Then I saw a few who had huge breasts and assumed they were fake posts and scanned their posts and saw they were real and others who had b or c cups vs the e h g and h cups. And I felt normal now there  we'e men like me men who had visually undeniable breasts and were men not crossdressers or men expressing femininity but real men some military others Christians others just hard working dudes dealing with this and luckily they are older and came up in an era that was far less accepting than my generation is, which is probably why I'm so if they grow they grow so what. Seeing these people made me feel welcome and gave me a place when I got insecure to come post read and engage in topics to find encouragement and relief and security.
Allowing the fetishism and fantasized conversations and enabling feminization style threads and conversations disables those who otherwise have no other forum to enjoy. Trust me there is no other forum out there for just men with this bs they all generally seem to be highly leaned to trans or men wanting feminization.
So let's keep this site for the men and for those who just want to think of themselves as women cause of comfort in bras and breasts and now feel frilly and silly bubbly and feminine, check out other forums for you.
Not directed to anyone specific just general statement

Very well said Steven, thank you! I am one of the older guys the grew up with gynecomastia, at 60 and having it as a teen, put 11 years in the military, and I am a Christian as well!

Once again, thanks for the great insight
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:47:34 PM by hammer »

Offline SideSet

A picture is worth a thousand words

Offline Busty

You obviously have feminine breasts bigger than most women's, but are just as obviously not female.  It is a shame that some small-mindedness here made you feel like you had to prove it.  If any place should be open-minded, it should be here.

Offline Jaku

• Posting Member

Thank you Steven,  you have hit the nail right on the head as they say! You get exactly what I'm trying to say and the point that I want to make!

I feel that this forum is more medically motivated, not sexually motivated. We are here to support medical reasons for breast growth and understanding of the same, whether one plans to get them removed, or learn to accept them.

Sure, it's ok to go a little bit beyond the scope, such as ( does your wife like them) but as Steve states in his post that I've attached to this one, it goes to far!

I also, do not have breasts as large as some of the others here, like steven I think a B cup.  I don't even know for sure.  I do know that I suffered great embarrasment at times growing up and I was nowhere near a b cup.  When I came across this site I learned that it was okay to have breasts and that there are various reasons for this condition, or feature whatever. 

I am retired Navy over 20 years.  I have no desire to be a woman, nor a fetish with men's breasts.  I do aprreciate my own now and as some have said, " they need to be taken care of."   So, I hope I am in the right place as far as forums go.  I just went for an annual checkup myself last week.  I wore my bra, I asked my doctor (female) to check my left breast for some hard tissue I had felt.  She didn't think it was anything but sent me for sonograms for my breasts and my scrotum as well.  Even though there were some small cysts below, all was considered normal.  The hard spot was just breast tissue behind the nipple.  I asked the tech how many men come in for breast exam and she said 4 or 5 a week.  She also said it should be a regular check, at least anually.

I did leave this site for a while because at times it seemed like it was a bunch women back and forth going at each other.  The bottom line is, I am here for support whether it be emotional (acceptance) or physical -  I still don't have a bra that fits properly in my opinion and I have been provided great suggestions.  I also felt like this was a good place for me.  This is why I am here.   

There could be women here posing as men, you would never know.  I am sure there are others here too with a different purpose.  I sometimes wonder at the number of views, in some cases when there has been a picture posted but not that substantial a post? There are certainly not that many posting (hundreds or 1000+), I see pretty much the same gang posting. So, who are all these people?  I could certainly be wrong, I really have no idea, it was just amazing to me to see so many views.

I do agree with Hammer to some extent.  There are forums for every individual and any disruption to the normal flow is a distraction.   The posts don't matter to me much, except that sometimes the threads steer off track; this one started as a forum about annual check up.

I am not female or trans, unfortunately I just shaved my beard.  I could post my sonograms of the southlands :) but I might get kicked out.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 01:56:53 PM by Jaku »

hammer

Thank you Steven,  you have hit the nail right on the head as they say! You get exactly what I'm trying to say and the point that I want to make!

I also, do not have breasts as large as some of the others here, like steven I think a B cup.  I don't even know for sure.  I do know that I suffered great embarrasment at times growing up and I was nowhere near a b cup.  When I came across this site I learned that it was okay to have breasts and that there are various reasons for this condition, or feature whatever.  

I am retired Navy over 20 years.  I have no desire to be a woman, nor a fetish with men's breasts.  I do aprreciate my own now and as some have said, " they need to be taken care of."   So, I hope I am in the right place as far as forums go.  I just went for an annual checkup myself last week.  I wore my bra, I asked my doctor (female) to check my left breast for some hard tissue I had felt.  She didn't think it was anything but sent me for sonograms for my breasts and my scrotum as well.  Even though there were some small cysts below, all was considered normal.  The hard spot was just breast tissue behind the nipple.  I asked the tech how many men come in for breast exam and she said 4 or 5 a week.  She also said it should be a regular check, at least anually.

I did leave this site for a while because at times it seemed like it was a bunch women back and forth going at each other.  The bottom line is, I am here for support whether it be emotional (acceptance) or physical -  I still don't have a bra that fits properly in my opinion and I have been provided great suggestions.  I also felt like this was a good place for me.  This is why I am here.  

There could be women here posing as men, you would never know.  I am sure there are others here too with a different purpose.  I sometimes wonder at the number of views, in some cases when there has been a picture posted but not that substantial a post? There are certainly not that many posting (hundreds or 1000+), I see pretty much the same gang posting. So, who are all these people?  I could certainly be wrong, I really have no idea, it was just amazing to me to see so many views.

I do agree with Hammer to some extent.  There are forums for every individual and any disruption to the normal flow is a distraction.   The posts don't matter to me much, except that sometimes the threads steer off track; this one started as a forum about annual check up.

I am not female or trans, unfortunately I just shaved my beard.  I could post my sonograms of the southlands :) but I might get kicked out.

Well if I have never welcomed you before follow Navy vet let me do it now and apologize for being so late, so welcome to the forum!

Hammer, aka HT2 SKI , but that was many years ago for this 60 year old, old fart, lol

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024