Author Topic: My man Boobs Photos!  (Read 20350 times)

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Hi,

I have finally got around to taking a few photos and registering on this web site as its really good.

As you can see from the photos i have Gyne, and rather embarrased about the whole thing as it makes it difficult to get a girlfriend etc and people take the mic and they find it funny. Oh and plus my ex dumped be because she wanted someone without breasts. Nice eh!!

Ive had this problem since i was about 12 as far as i can remember and have always been secretive about it, and to this day only 1 of my best friends knows.

For your info, here my details so you can relate this to yourself.

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 200 Lbs

Yes i am overweight, and probably according to the national average clinically obese, but i personally wouldnt say i am, i ride 15 miles a day on a bike, and eat healthily. I fit into size 34" trowsers, so i cant be that bit. And i fit medium in most clothes.

I have not done drugs or drank too much alcohol to get my boobs, they just appeared when i was young and never left me.

I am seriously considering surgery for it as its affecting me quite a lot, mainly due to the fact i wont take my top off, i cant go swimming or anything! And we have arranged a holiday in the summer and everyone will be in the pool apart from me :-(

The reason im posting this is to share my experience with everyone else and also to gather a bit of info on how much surgery will cost etc. Im in the UK in the Midlands, and am basically looking for a cheap fix, but when i say cheap, i want a professional job done! LOL. I have emailed a few plastic surgery places who have quoted around £1800 - £2500 for the work. Ideally id like it done in the UK as going over to the Continent to have it done will be too obvious.

Any help ideas, advice and views please, much appreciated.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Welcome to the Site Broh!

Definitely Gyne. Have the surgery guy. It's the only way to get rid of the deformity. If NHS won't cover you, then you'll just have to save your pennies for the operation.

I am seriously considering surgery for it as its affecting me quite a lot, mainly due to the fact i wont take my top off, i cant go swimming or anything! And we have arranged a holiday in the summer and everyone will be in the pool apart from me. :(

Yes, it's a very lonely life at times....   :-/ :'( :-/  I've have had Gyne since about the age of 10 ( 41 years old now ). I ( and everyone else on this board ) know what you are feeling and going through.

Hang in there, save some coin and arrange for surgery.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 10:36:49 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply, i think im going to have to start looking into prices etc and who can do it.

I just dont want to end up going to a Plastic Surgeon with little experience or someone who cant do the job properly, so cheap may be good, but not always a good idea!

If there is anyone in the UK who has any contact details and prices id be very interested thanks!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Nice set. Of pictures that is.  You've supplied us with shots from several different angles.  Can't tell you much more than you already know, you definetly got it.  

Who took the pics for you, you didn't take them yourself. At least you know someone close who you've talked to about gyne.  :) Or maybe you did the timer thing on your digital camera.

You should have told your X girlfriend you wanted someone with breasts (if her's are small, it's as insulting as what she told you).

Not sure if you're actually obese.  You look like you've got some muscle under there that would be more dense/heavier than fat.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 03:31:39 AM by jc71 »

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Hi,

LOL, i took them myself! Tripod and such like! a bit of a balancing act!

Thanks for not saying im obese! I wouldnt say i am, i did used to work out a lot at the gym to lose weight and did lose a bit and did pyle of muscle but not much else, unfortunately i do have a few extra pounds, but not too many.

Do you think the results would be good for Gyne? Or would i end up with scarring and sagging skin? Presumably it would just be a case of Lypo? I would think the skin would sort itself out.

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
hi ,  

looks a certain case of gyne to me quite similar to mine .

i had the op last wednesday at the priory hospital in birmingham with mr paul levick , i havent yet took off the bandages but i can tell im extremely flat already,
you shouldnt worry about loose skin as mr levick says that even quite extreme cases will shrink back.scarring shouldnt be an issue either as he goes in throught the armpit and shreds all the gland the sucks it all out along with all the fat in there.

its not cheap ,£80 for the initial consultation ,then £3655 for the surgery. but it would be money well spent im 34 and wish i'd had it done when i was your age ,just do what you have to do to get the extra money .

have a look around the uk board as theres a whole bunch of guys getting the op this month with levick.

here his details :

http://www.bmihealthcare.co.uk/yourconsultant.cfm?consultantid=3265

good luck mate

paul..

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Thanks very much for the details, ill make note of them! Thats a lot of money, but is it a case of you get what you pay for with this type of thing, afterall i wouldnt want to have it go wrong or badly done.

If ok, would you be able to post or email be a couple of before and after photos when you get the time, id like to see then i can make a choise easier if you know what i mean.

I did email this place in London who have a place in Brussels too. They only charge £1550 for the whole thing, done by the UK surgeon, he travels over to the Brussels one with you, its quite good. I got a quote from them via email confirming it all.

This was www.kliniekbeaucare.com you may like to take a look.

Offline Spleen

I think you might want to begin by working harder to reduce your body fat.  If you're eating healthy then you're eating too many calories.  I don't want to tell you to change you're body if you're OK with it, but you might have more confidence if you can lower you body fat %.  It will also let you know how much of your issue is fat and how much is gland.  Looking at your pix noticing your chest would come well after noticing that you're carrying around a good bit of fat.  In no way to I want to put you down or insul you; I just want to give you an honest, "objective" version of what I perceive.

Also, I encourage you to enjoy the beach, pool, etc.  If some person has an issue with your appearance that's their problem, not yours.  Don't deny *yourself* a simple pleasure because *they're* an a**hole.  

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
hi

£ 1550 sounds very cheap for what is quite a major job ,is this qoute specifically for male gyne or is it for female breast reduction?
now im not trying to put you off at all, as it could be a real bargain, but it would be handy to find some independent feedback of thier work.
i should also mention that any touch up work required after surgery is free of charge with levick .

cheers ,

paul.

click on my username for pre op pics

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Spleen... Dont worry, no offence, taken, i know im a little tubby as it were. I do find it very difficult to lose weight and i do try but i have even lost 2 stone before and it didnt touch my boobies! LOL.

£1550 is apparently for Male Breast Reduction, also advertised on their web site, ill have to do a bit of digging into that one, and find some examples of their work. Id be reluctatant to get a bodge job on the cheap. I cant say as i like messing with my health!

I do have a very good friend Steph, she is amazing, also the only person i have told and shown the problem too. Also may i add the only person who think its ok and quite likes it! I told her as i can trust her not to blab her mouth off telling people. Thats half the problem really, i could tell someone else i know but would most likely say something. Most of my mates really take the p*** and find it funny to keep saying ive got breasts and stuff. I know they are a**holes but that doesnt sort the problem. I would show them and tell them, but as you are probably aware yourself its by far not that easy to just tell someone.

The other thing is when im in bed, when i used to have a girlfriend, doing the business as it were im on top, they just hang down so far and look huge, imn sure you can imagine, they looked as big as hers, i think she was freaked out to be honest!

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
The other thing is, im not a big fan of white shirts or tshirts, etc and in the summer wearing a shirt i find awkward because of it.

They stick out and on any shirt of top they look like i have to breasts, they really do. I sound like a paranoid wreck, but i can asure you its not like that. There is just so many things how it affects me, swimming, sun bathing, tshirts, women etc etc etc the list goes on.

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
jag,

these things you describe are probably felt my 99.9% of men on this site ,myself included , i wear (wore)lots of black shirts ,shirts with pockets ,lots of layers ,avoided changing room situations like the plague and yes ive known a few women with smaller breasts than me ,in summer i was always walking around scratching my chin just trying to hide it .i wouldnt even sit in my own house on my own with my shirt off! i just couldnt stand to see them!!!

you're not alone .

« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 06:15:30 AM by uk_bloke »

Offline jag9082

• Posting Member
Its nice to know we are not alone! It can be lonely at times!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Jag,
You've gotten some great advice on your thread. Assuming you do your homework and get a skilled/experienced surgeon, you shouldn't have much of a problem with scaring. I highly doubt you'd have a problem with any sagging skin, if that's a concern.  
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 08:15:56 AM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Also, I encourage you to enjoy the beach, pool, etc.  If some person has an issue with your appearance that's their problem, not yours.  Don't deny *yourself* a simple pleasure because *they're* an a**hole.  

Easier said than done Spleen.  :-/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024