Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 17016 times)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Robin Wayne

I wear a bra pretty much whenever I go out. And around the house, I typically wear a cami with built in shelf bra for soft support and modesty.

I find women’s tops fit me better because of the extra room in the bust compared to the size of the shoulders.  I prefer tops that are not overtly feminine, so solid colors, muted colors, no lace, etc. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:13:56 AM by Dale Warnio »

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
In a top.  Because it is low cut, I would wear something over it when out. So, a more typical look out in the second pic.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:13:15 PM by Dale Warnio »

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
That's a particularly impressive chest and you clearly manage the situation  very well. 

Not sure I'd be brave enough to carry it off the way you do, so hats off to you. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Dudewithboobs and Gary, I don't know if I carry it off or have confidence, but thank you.

As far as being a male photo, and ample bust, would it surprise you, that with my body shape, if I also have tried going out as female?  I get so tired of being looked at as a man with big boobs, but it makes me feel anxious when I try to blend in as a woman, always worrying people can tell. Sometimes I think I pass, but sometimes can tell I have been made.

One place I feel completely free is cosplay.  Everybody is in costume there, being something they are not.  That is how I feel every day, which is different from most people's everyday, but at cosplay I feel the same as everyone there.

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
I know this crosses into a territory this forum doesn't particularly like, but even so, I believe it is important not to simply dismiss it. As men with breasts, I believe we are that bit closer to being women /feminine and cannot ignore it.

I think you look amazing in both images and would definitely be passable in public in the first. May struggle a little in the supermarket in the second!

I've been told I'm fairly convincing in my 'girl next door' look, but like you, don't always feel that way.

For the purposes of full disclosure, my bust is enhanced in these photos. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Gary, you look very good in those pictures.  Do you feel you look as good in pictures of you as male?

Dudewithboobs, to answer your question, I am a D cup.  Had been wearing a C cup, but comments here were right, I needed a bigger cup.  More maybe on that another time.

I was anxious when I posted those last two pictures.  If people feel they are inappropriate, I can take down.  Was just trying to be responsive to questions I was asked.

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Hi Dale 
That's a really good question and I guess it all depends on how I'm feeling. 

Generally I don't like photos of myself, for obvious reasons and occasionally I see one I like, usually either due to lucky camera angle or because I'm at the lower end of my constant weight cycle. 

The feminine photos are me fully made up and I can see why women like to have make up on before facing the world.

I'm also happy to take those pics down if required but just wanted to illustrate a point to Dale. 

I totally get how difficult it must feel being a guy with boobs, especially when they are as well developed as yours, so presenting as female could and should feel like an escape, if only for a small while. 

You look stunning in both photos and have nothing to be fearful of. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Gary, I know what you mean about not liking most of your male pictures.  I feel the same about mine.  A lot of times, I don't even like looking in the mirror.  Thank you for your compliment about my female pictures. I like looking at those pictures and in the mirror when dressed female.  On makeup, I completely agree.  It is like a suit of armor, makes me feel invincible.  And on looking in the mirror, well, putting on makeup requires a long time in the mirror, so you better like what you see ;)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Do you mean you wonder if those are pictures of a real woman?  If that is what you mean, I will accept the compliment, and guarantee  you would not find a female under those clothes 😉

Can you tell I like cosplay/costumes?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:25:00 PM by Dale Warnio »

Offline 42CSurprise!

Go away for a few days and look what happens!  :o

I know this is a slippery slope that I've danced across at times.  We definitely are in a rather bizarre situation simply because nature has seen fit to give us a hormone stew that yields breasts rather than flat chests.  Remember, those same hormones affect not only our bodies but also our psyches.  How we respond to the fact of having breasts will be impacted by those hormones.  It is very difficult striking a manly pose when our bosoms are saying something else.  I understand that simply accepting the reality of breasts sprouting on our chests is challenging for men and that entertaining a more feminine presentation complicates rather than simplifies matters.  But as I've expressed here and on crossdressing websites I've visited, being a man who actually has breasts, rather than one who buys breast forms to fill out an outfit he wants to wear, changes the equation.  I may want to wear a brassiere, which I'm doing at this moment, but not desire pantyhose, wigs, fingernail polish.  But I also want to celebrate the fact of having breasts even if the celebration is erotic.  I understand that can feel like a step too far for men thinking of cutting them off because they are so embarrassed by their presence.

Personally, I find playing at the edge enjoyable.  I've read comments and KNOW there are men here who feel the same way I do, but who contain themselves so as not to offend anyone.  We can say, "the brassiere fits you well"... "you really need to be wearing a brassiere"... or "that is a nice looking brassiere", but that is about it.  That Dale and Gary took it a step farther makes me smile.  In fact, when I saw your new avatar Dale, I knew something like this was lurking behind the scenes.  I'm not offended.  Have fun!

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Thank you for those who accept what I have shared, even if it is reluctantly.

My steps were reluctant at first, too.  I finally accepted I not only have breasts, but also a shape more like a woman's in general.

I found I felt and looked better in a bra, but also that women's tops fit and looked better on me, too.  The same with bottoms, because as you can see, I have wider hips, more round thighs, and as a sales associate helping me once said, "some booty action going on there," too.

I am not planning to transition, but I do like to look my best.  And I feel I look better when presenting as a woman.

Plus, I have found women's clothing is softer, smoother, and fits me better.  And much more interesting than men's.

I am not saying this is for everyone, but if you accept that you have breasts like a woman, need to wear bras like a woman, you might want to at least try women's tops, as Dudewithboobs just did.  You just might find they fit and look better on you.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Life is an adventure and we get to live this particular version only once.  Self-acceptance is a far better response than rigid conformance to someone else's idea of how we should live.  I understand that enlightened attitude is not always embraced, as we've witnessed recently.  As I say above, we have a rather unusual challenge because folks don't expect to see or feel breasts on a man's chest.  As the article I posted some time ago suggests, that may be changing, however, it is still a bit of a mind melt.  Men in this forum are exploring the implications for themselves and for some, with their wives.  I wish us all well in living the life that gives us freedom and joy.  Go for it Dale.

Offline SideSet

I have stayed away from this forums for months because I was not comfortable with the close minded responses of some here. I am happy to see the acceptance shown in this topic.  I am going to give it a try again. 

BTW, Dale and Gary, I love your photos.  You look like those clothes were made for your shapes. 

Offline taxmapper

Because I have only been dealing with this for about 1-1/2 years I cannot go full blown on any specific aspect of the dressing or the prose behind it. 

What I can tell you is that over the past year as my bust slowly creeps to 4 inches over the band size, I have notice a substantial change in my attitude toward many things. 
Perhaps the hormones are in fact changing me. 

I have started to wonder if trying a women's top or even jeans is something I should try mostly because my waist has been changing and my hips are slightly wider than before.   

In times past you wouldn't have caught me dead with women's outerwear, but I have been wearing women's bike shorts regularly for about 15 years simply because they fit better on me.  Though the hips are not as wide as some others. 

Today I hiked with a friend up a peak and back down, wearing a regular sports bra that wasn't entirely hidden. Yet felt no dismay about it. Its and odd topic for some, and other seem fine. 

I am now of the opinion that much of the social course set from millennia ago are breaking down. 

Offline SideSet

Taxmapper,  sounds as if you are a C or D cup, in which case, you are too big to go around braless, both for comfort and appearance,  so it is good that you are wearing a bra hiking and such. 

Because your bust is as big or bigger than the average woman’s, I think you’ll find women’s tops fitting you better than men’s, which to be big enough around the bust would fall off your shoulders or if they fit you in the shoulders would be too tight in your bust.  Similarly, if your hips and such are fuller, then women’s pants will most likely work better for you, also. I suspect with men’s you’re having a problem that they are too big in the waist if they fit you in the hips and conversely, if they fit you in the waist, they are too tight in the hips. 

There are a lot of women’s tops and pants that in color and such are not that different appearing from men’s. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024