Author Topic: If you wear a bra, how does your wife feel about it?  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I am in the same position in the deep south with the hugging. I was touched a couple of times by a waitres while having breakfast. nothing was said. relatives I dont if I like that that

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I am fortunate.  After a note from my Dr. saying I needed to wear a bra, my wife bought me life jacket sports bras.  Clearly that didn't work.  Only made them bigger.  So I went to the city for a bra fitting.  I bought one that wasn't sexy and worked.  Since then I have bought several more.  I make sure to buy only simple bras and cut off bows.  She wishes I didn't have to wear these, but accepts that I do.  In bed, she rather enjoys playing with them.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Tried a gynecomastia shirt that my wife bought due to me remarking about breast movement on stairs
Dang they are tight. And it must be hilarious watching me get out of it.
I find it useful in the gym and yoga class as it also helps to keep an incisional hernia in check at the solar
Plexus . I bought 2 t shirts with built in sports bras and they work too
I must say the ‘ keeping’ factor they provide is great and more wearable for a greater length
 of time. Jury’s out for her on this but she leans on the OK side as long as it helps with the movement
Recent genetic council appt reveals a high probability of von Hippel / Lindau syndrome
A gene 3 short arm defect that expresses tumor inhibition factors is deficient. If this is bourn out by genetic testing
it could explain the gynecomastia. Low T high FSH,LH, Prolactin levels but a normal Estrogen level
However the resultant T/E ratio is skewed in a major magnitude. Still under surveillance for colon CA , and have had a
pheochromocytoma in the past. One suspicious line in the US of testicles too makes this look like I’ll have a lot of future growth
Currently underbust is 44 in. and bust is 51 in. I am not sure of her reaction to a need for a bra once I
transit from a DD cup to a larger one. They still feel as if they are growing.  Noticed her staring at me in the hot ton the
other day. I suspect initial reluctance to accept followed shortly after with acceptance. She has been a most remarkable wife and partner
 through the previous ailments.
We shall see as the issue has not been discussed re future growth

Regards, Bob

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
The bra conversation has not come up with my wife yet.  I will find out soon if the gyno is real or if it is fat.  If it is real than I will one day be forced to confront it.  For now my wife has subtly hinted at it by saying she doesn’t care what I wear as long as it’s not a corset.  I assured her that would not happen.  So the bra conversation has not directly come up but it has indirectly.  I guess her and I are both waiting to see what the doctor says.
Redfox 🦊

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024