Author Topic: Pictures. Do I have it?  (Read 5299 times)

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
I'm no expert but it kind of looks like gynecomastia, but you'd have to lose some weight to be sure as it could just be fat.

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
I know i do work out alot and stuff but they hang out farther than my stomach does. This sucks because I won't be able to afford surgery. I wish there was pills of some sort.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
From looking at your pics  (the third one)  you  do seem to be overweight generally not just on your chest . It does look like gyno but you can't be sure until you get your bf down.I would give exerice more of a go first esp if you have trouble affording surgery.Maybe ask a gym instructor for a programme.

It took me six months of living in the gym and running myself ragged before I lost the boobs and they looked a bit like yours.I could have just afforded surgery but I wanted a new car more.I still have a slight puffy nipple on one side but it isn't boob like.Good luck.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
tyrael_91....

Sure looks like it to me Dude.

Your chest looks similar to mine, pre-op.

John.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 09:50:11 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
heres some other views. i was told by my doctor they are abnormal but losing weight might help severly. He told me the fatty tissue has built up to cause them to grow

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
tyrael....

Yes, in my opinion, you have Gynecomastia....

John.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
But theres no point worrying about it while your still able to do the Truffle Shuffle. Shift the lbs and see what happens.

Offline dave1030

• Posting Member
I think you might have it, but trying to lose weight first might help before considering surgery.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Without hesitation, I say yes.

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
meh i ordered some testosterone pills

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
...uhhh well i hoped you at least went to an endocrinologist to have your hormones tested and try to find an underlying cause(if there is any), if you start taking testosterone pills without a doctors approval things might just get worse.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello tyrael_91

You 'breasts' are a similar shape and size to mine.  I was overweight a couple of years ago, but have lost significant weight.

I took pics two years ago of my whole body and similar pics about six weeks ago.  Dramatic change in overall body-shape, but guess what?  Chest area the same.

My family doctor agreed that it was breast tissue and is supporting me through surgery which is due on January 20th.

I don't blame you seeking drug therapy for your problem, but I am yet to find a guy (including myself) to have used testosterone or any other systemic remedy to 'cure' gynaecomastia.  In the meantime I'd suggest you go and see an endocrinologist and a plastic surgeon that is experienced in male chest reduction procedures to confirm your diagnosis and tell you what can be done about it.

Best wishes.

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
thanks they're just too big to hide anymore

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024