Author Topic: 18yrs old Do I have Gyne?  (Read 3472 times)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Offline cantchooseaname

• Posting Member
Do you have a hard lump under your nipples?  My condition looks exactly like yours; however, I have no hard mass and have been told that I just have breast tissue concentrated behind the nipples.  I am also 18 yrs old, so I know exactly how annoying this can be.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Thats Gynecomastia. My condition is very similer to yours, its still breast tissue behind the nipple.

Dont let people tell you otherwise, that is Gynecomastia, just a diffrent result of Gynecomastia.

It was confirmed by a doctor today that I have Gynecomastia. Alot of people at this site have what is sometimes refered to as "puffy nipples".

Gynecomastia comes in alot of forms.

Your condition looks like it can be corrected by a PS.

Pac-Man

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
it's gyne.  i'd agree with the poster about nipple size.  however cone shaped nipples that protrude in that mannor is due to gyno.

if he had huge nipples that were flat and not cone shaped, yes, u would be correct.

however ur case is incredibly mild.

gyne gets used losely.  Your definition of gyne, probably a bodybuilder would use.  Looks like the very begining of it breast development.. u probably have very small buds behinde your nipples, but if you're 18 and it hasn't gotten worse i'ts safe to say ur going to be ok.

however, if u do gain some weight and get some fat around ur pectorials it might start to look bad because then they will look somewhta like women's breasts.

tuff call

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024