Author Topic: 15 days after lipo only-cloth's feels better :)  (Read 4808 times)

Offline rotaryman

• Posting Member
hey guys
I just got surgery jan 19,06 in Peru.
now on the way to recovery.Dr.Bisbal was the performing doctor he was great.made it easy on me.
well on to some pixs

« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 05:37:37 PM by rotaryman »

Offline rotaryman

• Posting Member

Offline rotaryman

• Posting Member
last 3 are from today 02/03/06
my under arms/muscles are still swollen.
and nipples still feel weird.
what you guys think ?

Offline rotaryman

• Posting Member
I now have to wear the compression vest which sucks sometimes while sleeping but Doc told me I can take it off at night starting next week to sleep.
the entire surgery was easier than I thought and cheap.
I cant wait to start working out
btw is it okay to post prices here ?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
great results for lipo-only hombre'.

you got any idea how many cc's fat you had removed per side?
... and the saga continues

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member

Offline rotaryman

• Posting Member
thanks guys
costed me $400 usd + $80 for vest, $50 in medication before and after surgery and $75 for massage treatments that by far was the most painful.
dr.jorge bisbal smith was the plastic surgeon.
I give him and his staff a big A+. I was skeptical about a Dr. out of the U.S doing the operation but he knew so much that he left me speechless.plus my little cousin got a nose job at his office a year ago and she could only say nice things about him.

not sure on how many cc's were taken out I had it on my mind to ask the doctor every day.but with all the runnign around.i did this while I was in the country for 2 weeks.one day his staff even started to explain how much was removed but I didnt take note of everything.I can always call his office and ask.
p.s after surgery I put on 15lbs in a matter of 2-3 days.the pills I was taking made me eat like a pig, im just starting now to diet and eat better getting ready for my new body

www.bisbalplastic.com
dr & staff are by far the best team I have ever seen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024