Author Topic: Have had this for 3 to 4 years...  (Read 3896 times)

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Is it really that bad?  I know to some who might have it worse and makes them mad but I've gotta ask other people...

http://img494.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1gyne4lu.jpg

http://img493.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2gyne0rs.jpg

Do I have any chance for it going away?  It seems to be  smaller than what I had in 6th grade ( I'm sophomore now. )
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
It does look like gyne.  But is it that bad?  It depends on how it makes you feel.  If it really bothers you then yes it's that bad, if you don't really mind it then no it's not that bad.  It's not that bad when you compare it to other cases, but that doesn't matter, it's about how it makes YOU feel.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 12:21:36 PM by Achilles »

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
Doesn't look too bad but you definitely have a mild case, especially on your left side. Whether or not you want to correct the problem depends on how bad you feel it is.

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
dood, my case was very very similar to yours. Just like you my left side was also bigger, i had excision alone and it didn't do much, now I just had lipo and it helped the contour. I'm nearly same build as you, I'm 6'1", 170 lbs. now I'm waiting for the swelling to go down. Touch your nipple, do you feel something like a hard lump or mass under?

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Touch your nipple, do you feel something like a hard lump or mass under?

When I feel it and push it in or squeeze it, it's a little piece of the gland about the size of my nipple behind it. Now when I squeeze the actual breast ( not my nipple ), I can feel the whole ( ping-pong ball sized ) gland. I think it's getting smaller though. Both of my breasts used to be equal size and now that one,( the right one I think ), is gradually starting to shrink. Though the nipple is still puffy. That's all I can say for now, but unless it goes away soon, I'll be on here until I possibly need surgery for it. Which, by the way, won't be for about 2 years. I have my fingers crossed that I won't need it though.

Goodnight...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 06:08:37 PM by jk_2k8 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024