Author Topic: Surgeon in NYC?  (Read 2008 times)

Offline yanks45

• Posting Member
Does anyone know of any surgeons in the NYC area?  If so, can someone give me a price range of the surgery?  Thanks.

Offline rob1978

• Posting Member
hi, dr. jacobs is the best. the surgery in total including the anesthesiologist(sorry for incorrect spelling) is appx. $5000.00. i financed mine with a relatively low apr. if you have any questions about him, read my posting or shoot me an email. rob

Offline nolongerindenial

hi, dr. jacobs is the best. the surgery in total including the anesthesiologist(sorry for incorrect spelling) is appx. $5000.00. i financed mine with a relatively low apr. if you have any questions about him, read my posting or shoot me an email. rob

hey rob,

unless i'm mistaken, i've seen a lot of quotes for dr. jacobs be around $6500.  was wondering, did you manage to get some sort of discount? or perhaps the lower price was because you didn't need lipo or the surgery was done in a less expensive operating room (like that larchmont office)?  i think if there is a trick to saving a grand and a half, a lot of people would appreciate it.

thanks!
t

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024