Author Topic: Hi, Need some help here?  (Read 3494 times)

Offline ro

• Posting Member
Age 23 205lbs 5'10

What do you goes think?

Any advice on over the counter meds (heard of all this hormonal stuff).
Thanks.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rrsox16/album?.dir=c723&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Offline ro

• Posting Member
Anyone out there have an opinion? Am I just overeacting here. This has always been the place where most of my fat has been stored. thanks ;D

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
i think
you need a doctor man.
your look is fine.
LOL.
i cant bilieve this.
a lot off people here need medical help.
Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Warthog

The two of you who are putting people down just because they come to you for advice need to get some help. Just say that the person doesn't have it, there's no need to say they need a  psychiatrist.

You know what it's like to have it and be worried about it. Don't blame people for being the same way. A little bit of reassurance is all they need.

Offline ro

• Posting Member
Ya guys, the negative comments are useless to me so don't even bother. I have seen much less severe pics on this site before, so I am simply asking for some help. Even if its what to target when working out, foods, drugs, ect. Let me know if anyone else has a positive opinion on it. thanks :)

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
I'm not really sure, it could just be fat.
If it were gynecomastia, i'd say it was a mild case

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member
Ok, from your pics you look like you may and I say may because it is hard to tell from pics sometimes.  I had surgery in October 2005 and I had a very bad case of gyno I was at least a B cup or thats what my doctor told me.  Mine was more glandular tissue than fatty, and also I wasn't overweight I'm 6'2" 180lbs.  If you are working out I would do some cardio that will reduce your body fat percentage.  Also do some pectoral exercises. It will build you pecs up and define your chest.  Here is a link to my before and afters.  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mikensc1984/album?.dir=/36ff

Send me a message or IM me if you have any questions

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Yeah mikey, great results.
My gyne is about the size of yours, but a lot of mine is fat, i guess. I have a lot of sensitive glandular tissue, so maybe it is mostly the gyne. I'm overweight, 6'0" 195 lbs, and going into surgery in two weeks.
Hopefully I'll get the same results. I'm not positive if my PS does excision, is it good if he does?
Enough about myself...

ro, I dont see anything wrong with your nipples, which is good. But the chest does look out of proportion with your stomach and such. You might have a very mild case.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline ro

• Posting Member
try the second link sorry

Offline mikey1984

• Posting Member
Dr. Ram Kalus in Columbia, SC did my surgery there was no lose skin taken out even though he had talked about it.  He wanted to see if it would tighten back up on it's own and it has very well I, he also recommended me working out my pecs before surgery to help out with the lose skin.  Overall he is a great doctor.  

RO your's does look like it may be a little swelling on the lower part of your pec.  Work out hard and see if it gets any better first then maybe consult a PS.

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Updating this thread and others to knock "admin." threads to the second page.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024