Author Topic: need opinion please!!  (Read 4224 times)

Offline johhno

ok i'm 22, probly around 18-20 % bf, really can't tell.
I think i started having puffy nipp when i was 17,18 really , really mild case. I put on several lbs on fat past few months, and i think my nipp got puffier. So i need to ask do you think it may have to do with the fact that i gained some fat? Also once formed does gyno tissue continues to grow all the time, untill you remove it? Or does it just stay as it is?
Last question  ;D : fat, once accumulated under the nipple, stays there? Or it can melt from exercise?
yeah i dont know squat about this stuff...
anyway, can you tell if i have gyno or is really just fat? be honest

oh yesh... you guys rule!!  ;)

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Doesnt look like gyne to me. Is there any sensitive tissue below your nipples?
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline johhno

thx for reply

well, if I squeeze only nipple and areola then its all soft there, probably some fat. (pic 1)
However if I go a little "deeper" (pic 2) there is definitely something there , but i’m not sure if I’m actually pinching muscle tissue. If i try to flex my muscle that part doesn’t respond, then again, if I grab much larger portion of my chest, same thing so im not sure... :-/ Where is that lump supposed to be and how should it feel??
Can somebody also answer my other questions, thank you very much!!

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
are u kidding me u dont have gyne what so ever ::)
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.....NOTHING.  Male models wish they had your bod.

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
You should feel a small ball of hard tissue about where you're pinching in Pic 2.

But I'm gonna have to agree with them, I dont think you have gyne.

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
got to agree with blatino mate have a look at my photo in uk forum 3rd time lucky ,what dose blatino think of me

Offline johhno

thx for replys guys

there IS some sort of tissue in pic 2 i think thats gyno even tho you can really see in pics anyway i think its mild so i dont think i can really do anything about it.
Can someone answer my other questions i posted please? Like does it continue to grow all the time? And is there a way to actually stop it without operation, like i heard about this rebount XT stuff. Any1 got more info on that?

Thx again

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
You're 22, so it shouldnt continue growing. Of course, there are other things that can cause gyne, such as smoking marijuana.

The puffiness could be because of your weight gain, but I'm not exactly an expert on this stuff.

My advice would be to not let it get to you, most everyone in here cant notice it close up, so people shouldnt be able to in your everyday life.

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
Updating this thread and others to knock "admin." threads to the second page.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing to worry about, in my opinion.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
tell me. what do you wanna??????????????
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline rob1978

• Posting Member
you have nothing to worry about at all, i dont see anything. maybe you have body dysmorphic disorder, see things that arent there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024