Author Topic: Fed up, should I really see a doctor?  (Read 7096 times)

Offline strat1

I'm almost 22 years old and have had the same looking chest since I was about 15.  I am 6'2'' 175lbs and have a decently thin figure.  I started working out around Christmas and have continued since then but i've never really weighed over about 187 during my lifetime.  

My buddy at the gym says it doesn't look like my chest is changing at all and maybe I should talk to somebody about it.  So it looks as if I've come to the right place to do a little research.  Please give me your opinions, or advice.  I'm about to graduate college so financial implecations are important as well.

Here is a quick website I made with a few pictures of what I look like.  
http://strat1.cloud.prohosting.com/index.htm

Thank you!

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
It could be gyne, but a VERY mild case.

I'm not exactly sure, but your chest does seem to poke out, could just be muscle though.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline strat1

actually that is what i was asking if I should see a doctor about gyne?  

are you saying that the tissue around my nippes is just fatty tissue that can be worked away with better chest exercises.

but what makes you say that I don't have it, compared to somebody else?  

thanks

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Your nipple doesnt look puffy at all. I mean, in your pic your nipple is sticking out, but that looks like its due to coldness or something, not gyne.

Look at my avatar...
<<<<<
That's what gyne looks like, the large nipples and sometimes fatty breasts. Plus, hard tissue under the nipple.

Do you feel a large lump under your nipple? Like hard tissue? It should be sensitive to squeeze.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I can't see any signs of severe gyne there... Maybe I'm totally wrong  ??? It's true that your nipples are erect and I think it might be some hard tissue, do you feel any hard tissue behind your nipples when you touch them ?

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Looks like you may have "long nipples" which can also be corrected by plastic surgery. Most gyne realated nipple problems would be "puffy nipples" where the whole areola appears puffy.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
do decline and incline bench press itll fill your chest out and probably give better results then surjury

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
do decline and incline bench press itll fill your chest out and probably give better results then surjury

i agree. even then, i don't think it looks abnormal at all. the side view (always the kicker) makes it seem like you have a very mild case of something i have - a prominent chest bone with a little bit of fat in your chest area (it almost seems like pectus excavatum but definitely isn't at all)

the thing is, the little amount of fat in your chest is proportional to the rest of your body. and the lower part of your chest is really well sculpted (unless you are naturally like that, then your time in the gym has been doing something)

if you are completely bothered by it, see what an expert has to say (try to find a free consult w/ a board certified surgeon). 99% chance they'll say you don't need surgery.

i had lipo-only done, but i had more fat in my chest than you have on the rest of your body and it was a disproportional amount of fat -

you don't need it. at all.
save your money for all the chicks you'll be dating who will find NOTHING wrong with you
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 06:30:05 PM by dav242 »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Yes I aslo agree it is normal but they poke out abit.......a A VERY mild case, and like ohters here if you really are embarressed than go to a PS........But it looks pretty good just sticks out a bit...... 8)

Good luck with what you decide........ 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
ddefinate gyno...i started messin around with avodart and prohormones in the same time..stupid me....well, anyway thats exactly how my nips looks now...im bettin u can feel sumthin tethered behind the nip, or sumthin like a tube

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Yep.  Long nipples, not true gyne.  

I had my long nipples reduced in January for a cost of $690.  Procedure lasted about one hour.  Finished a cruise last week and without hesitation removed my shirt.  VERY satisfied.

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
I think you look great, and actually very sexy.   In fact, there are guys who do stuff to make their nipples more prominent like yours.  But it doesn't matter what I think or what other guys do or think.  What matters is how you feel.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i say no gyno but long nips
i finally feel like im a man

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
oi jake is your name fedup?
he was asking me the question and yes you should see a doctor and ingnore that numpty jake
hes justy here "grooming" young guys by the looks of it  :o
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024