Author Topic: apecs pre op and post op pictures  (Read 4660 times)

Offline apecs

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:59:07 PM by apecs »

Screwgyne

So far so good!  It's a little hard to see because of the strips.  Congrats

Offline wishmaster

• Posting Member
Looks good!  I bet some of the indentation is due to the tape.  And even if it's not, it will probably turn out just fine.  Keep us posted!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm surprised he did a transverse incision versus the more common around the edge of the areola, but perhaps it'll heal well.  hope it comes out nicely for ya.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline sorted.now

• Gold Member
  • you know you want to!!
Don't worry about indentation I had that now I'm 6 weeks post op and now they are puffing out??
Had surgery Dec 2003, looking forward to shirt off in public soon!!

Offline sorted.now

• Gold Member
  • you know you want to!!
100x has got to be good and it can only get better!! It's taken me years to have surgery and now I spend my time worrying about how my chest is going to look after surgery. I'm sure it will be fine as yours will. People keep on saying patience so I'm waiting as you will too! You're pictures avery similar to how my chest was.

Offline readysalted

good stuff, my chest looked EXACTLY like yours until the op last week, and looks like yours now too. my nipples look kind of odd also but i reckon they will improve in time, i think its mostly because of the tape.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
*sigh* i could stand a little of that.  

Offline sorted.now

• Gold Member
  • you know you want to!!
I'm sure there's 100s if not 1000s here who know what you mean about wearing a T shirt. Having had surgery it's great not to have to hunch over the whole time. Don't cry too much

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Apecs it looks great, I can only hope my surgery turns out as well. I would so rather take scars/indentations over puffy nipples that stick out threw cloths. Who was your surgeon?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024