Author Topic: New Here, Please Take A Look...  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Quiet_Riot

I hope these are good enough pics for someone to give an opinion. I've been wearing a compression shirt for months now and it does work well but I really want to get some expert opinions on this.

I'm 6'5 and about 350lbs. Is it fat? Gland? Please help, and thank you for your time.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 04:16:55 PM by Quiet_Riot »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I agree with Blatino.. for once. Come back when your 250 and we can talk?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I agree with Blatino.. for once. Come back when your 250 and we can talk?

I agee with the above........
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I don't agree with any of they above  :P !!!

Judging from your Pics i would say that it is def Gyne, you can tell by the womanly shape you have to your chest .I,e they look more like female breasts than man boobs (Just fat & saggy)...Losing weight will reduce the size but it will not eradicate the problem. Lose some weight and then seek surgery mate.....Consult a PS & find the opimum weight you need before you quilify for surgery...and make that your goal . See it as two steps to freedom 1) lose weight 2) Surgery
Good luck mate.

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Agreeing with Marka on this one. It's defenatly gyne. Of course losing weight will help, but not alot. Get the operation if they bother you is my advice for you.
And get on the diet/excercise thing while waiting for the OP!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You've got so much gland tissue in there and so few posts that I originally thought your pics were a hoax.

I thought you were a girl.  Then I looked at the size of your areolas and thought, no, too small to be a girl.

Take this the right way.  You clearly have it.  I don't know how that compression vest is holding those things in. Even at 6'5", you're a big dude at 350lbs.  

I'm not convinced dropping weight will help because you have so much gland tissue in there, but I think it's a wise idea prior to surgery (for health reasons).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024