Author Topic: uneven swelling (Pensler)  (Read 3504 times)

Offline robert06

i'm now about 9 weeks post op (excision plus lipo). my left side looks great and is healing really well, but I have a semi-circular patch of swelling (i hope) or leftover fat/gland under my right nipple.

When I flex, the left side looks perfect, but the swelling under the right nipple just sticks out more.

How long do you have to wait before the swelling really goes down entirely? My doctor (Dr. Pensler) said we would have to wait until the 4 month point.

Do Doctors ever do a "touch up" after and initial surgery? Is there a charge for this usually?

Thanks!
Robert

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Why do you people keep making threads in the user photo section without posting any photos?  ???

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Why do you people keep making threads in the user photo section without posting any photos?  ???

Good point..............
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Hey crow,

I had surgery with Pensler about the same time as you.  He is a great ps and I know he told me that after a certain amount of time revisions are free!  Just give it some time.  

Any pics of what you are describing in this post?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey crow,

I had surgery with Pensler about the same time as you.  He is a great ps and I know he told me that after a certain amount of time revisions are free!  Just give it some time.  

Any pics of what you are describing in this post?

I had it done but i did not refer to it in this post.........
Check under user phots and other threads......

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
Crow,

My apologies.  I thought you created this thread my message was meant for robert06.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
My guy gave me his revision policy in his pre/post surgery informaton packet. He said he'll do free revision surgery, if needed, at the 1 year mark.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Crow,

My apologies.  I thought you created this thread my message was meant for robert06.

NP all the best 8)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 03:52:51 PM by crow »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024