Author Topic: Girl Problems -Help  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

My Gynecomastia has always held me back in life so far, especially with the ladies. Even with Gyne gone I'm still feeling the reprecusions of it. I'm almost 18 and Ive never been in a real relationship. I now have a situation come to pass and I was hoping for some positive input from you guys.

I have maybe known her for two months now since Ive started working there, with perhaps only 8 and a half hours of spending time with her a week. Most of that time we are working, but we do get breaks between customers to chat. Suffice to say I have become infatuated with her. Over the last two months I have learnt that she is two grades below me, but at the moment I'm only one year older then her. She would be 16, I 17. Unfortunatly I have also learned that she is "seeing" someone, until last weekend I assumed it was some random guy just from her grade(10). This weekend though I learnt that this so called boyfriend is even older then me! He graduated last year! As opposed to me graduating this year. I was a bit taken back by the news, I also learnt that this guy is "taking a year off". Either way I know most realationships at this age dont last for life and I'm still going to take my chances pursuing her.

I belive that I have already been able to establish a basic friendship and common ground. I also feel she has a certain respect for me as I do for her since we are both hardworkers. My main problem is how am I going to go to the next level and make contact outside of the work atmosphere? If I could just get her msn something could happen, any ideas on how I should go about this guys? This would not just be for her, I'm aware of other women at my work that I have a slight but not so much of an interest in. I just find it hard to bring someone from a co-worker to friend, keep in mind its only been two months.

Thanks for your help

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
A simple but not too aggressive way to try and hang out with her outside of work is to invite her out with a group of friends, guys and gals present if possible.  Movies, amusement parks, that sort of thing.

Should get you one step closer to seeing if that will work out.  Plus it would give her an opportunity to turn you down, w/o it seeming like she's rejecting you personally.

If you go with this approach, keep in mind which friends you invite.  Don't bring any assholes and certainly don't bring guys that look better than you do, or she could fall for one of them! haha jk :P

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Go for it ;)I would say one thing though, how into this boyfriend is she?

Does she talk about him all the time ? that kind of stuff? Reason being I was in kind of a similar situation a number of years ago. Totally head over heels in love with this girl.

She was always flirting with me, coming into my room with just her nightie on ( I was in halls) bursting in when I was taking a shower and giving me the come on stuff like that. She had a boyfriend, though he wasn't at uni.... . When he did turn up and she saw me in a club or bar she would flirt with me in front of him .

I though she can't be that into him if she is acting like that. So when she was in my room one day i told her I liked her. Shot down in flames. She was just playing me and him basically.

Be careful with the girls with boyfriends pal  she might seem like she isn't that bothered about him but he might be a rich bugger with tons of cash. And you could get hurt. You had a hard time with gyne and all , just think you should be careful thats all. And if you do go in for the kill and it isn't what you thought don't let it stop you. Plenty more fish in the sea ;D

But Guys are meant to do the asking even now so who dares wins ;D Good luck m8.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Thanks for the advice guys.

Worrier I'm sorry to hear is didnt work out, those are very clear signs from the sound of it. I dont think she talks about her boyfriend that much, I think a couple mentions of him(as in this one time she went somewhere with him) coming up in our conversation is no big deal. Considering we have a 7 hour day together I guess its not exactly like shes trying to bring him up on purpose. Il be cautious, for once in like a year and a half my life finally has renewed excitement.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
A simple but not too aggressive way to try and hang out with her outside of work is to invite her out with a group of friends, guys and gals present if possible.  Movies, amusement parks, that sort of thing.

Allan...

As S.G. mentioned, invite her out to a movie or somthing else similar. Those who don't 'ask', don't 'get'! Know what I mean Dude....   ;)    If she says 'no', then so be it. Like 'Worrier' said.... "There's plenty more fish in the sea!".  Trust me my man, there are many awesome chicks out there to hang out with.   ;)

John.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 04:54:29 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
My moto on life is " Shy Bairns get nowt"

Good luck

P.s..Bairns where i live means children

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024