Author Topic: gyne or no?  (Read 3509 times)

Offline ironman2005

• Posting Member
hey, I am 18 years old. 5'7,  160 lbs. I think that my nipples are a little too puffy and i was wondering what any of you out there think. Is it gyne or not? I asked my mom and my girlfriend about it already and they think that it is fine but it still bothers me a lot. Do you think that I should be embarassed about this? Please be honest. See my pics. at this link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bobbybouchet711/album?.dir=/b9aare2
Thanks.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
youre  tripping...

unless you wanna put up some other 'more convincing' pics' - just listen to your mum and girlfriend
... and the saga continues

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
nothing to worry about ! You don't have to be embarrassed at all !

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Those pictures show no gyne what so ever. You don't have to worry about a thing.

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
I have to disagree a tad...i do see some slight glandular puffyness....but...its hardly deserved of surgery at this point.   Given your age, give it a few years and see how much it develops and address it later in life.  But for now, i think it is ok and shouldn't pose any problems

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hardly deserving of surgery?  Its not even deserving of notice, recognition or a post here.

Dude you look like a champion.  Completely normal.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
hey, I am 18 years old. 5'7,  160 lbs. I think that my nipples are a little too puffy and i was wondering what any of you out there think. Is it gyne or not? I asked my mom and my girlfriend about it already and they think that it is fine but it still bothers me a lot. Do you think that I should be embarassed about this? Please be honest. See my pics. at this link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bobbybouchet711/album?.dir=/b9aare2
Thanks.

I know what your saying but it is not to bad....A little glandular puffyness but if u feel it is making your life a pain then go to a Ps and then decide........

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
This is very, very similar to what my nipples/chest looks like.  Would surgically repairing a chest like this cost less than say a more gyne developed one?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024