Author Topic: U think u got Big breasts? I'm a 36C/D Cup  (Read 10587 times)

Offline DallasTranny

• Posting Member
Hey gang. I'm new to this forum, actually its my first post here. Like the title says, if you think your big, try walking around with shapely 36C's. I have people ask me all the time if I had breast implants thats how big they are.

I have had a female friend give me a "breast fitting" to determine exactally what size I am cos I was curious. My friend is a 36C/D herself and has bras in both sizes. Amazingly her bras fit me. I have alot of lower back pain like a real woman does. So I opt to wear a bra everyday to help hold them in place, keep them from bouncing around and sagging.

I've had my breasts since I was 9 Years old. I started developing them before girls in my class did. Life was a bitch, with bitch breasts. But something I knew was different with me than other guys. I never felt like a guy. having breasts for me was natural and I didnt mind despite the ragging, and wanting to commit suicide when I was 10 years old.

Despite all the ridicule I've endured, I have been happy somehow. You people wouldnt understand me or my transsexual lifestyle. I have a very feminine face for a man. But at least I have an idea what happened to me when I was born. I was born with "undescended testicles" I am sterile due to that. Any with that, my body never produced to much testosterone. So I've always hod more Estrogen than Test. in my body. It gave me female charactetistics, breasts, hips and a plump but, and a very very small, well, guess. That part of me stopped developing when i was 10. It never got any bigger. Yes life was a bitch to me, but I am making the best of it.  

I am actually trying to get my breast bigger by taking female hormones. If you are wondering why I am here at this site on this forum, if I like my breasts, I was surfing the net to see if there are other men out there with breast as big as mine. Sadly there isn't. Only a few other Trans gendered people have them as big as mine. I am hopping I can get to be a 36 DD naturally. Thats my goal.

So goahead and rip me apart for you homopobes out there, you can't tell me anything that I haven't heard. I am a very attractive guy and a very attractive woman. I guess I have the best of both worlds I suppose. Also guys believe it or not, I know alot of women who dont mind breast on a guy, esp. if they are bisexual. Trust me, it's not all that bad of a thing.

And if you want to do something to help "the look" of your breasts under a shirt, you can flatten them very easilly with a sports bra, and it will only look like a undershirt under your shirt. No on will ever think likewise that your wearing a sportsbra. I've been wearing a sports bra since I was 13 years old and I am now 31. I just never changed in the locker room in school if your going to ask how did I get away with wearing it in school.

Anyway, Ciao

Courtney

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
Well, I'm glad you made the most out of an unpleasant situation.  :)

I also have a bit of a round figure, and wide hips...that used to upset me a LOT when I was a teenager. Now I just exercise a lot, to stay in shape. If I gain weight, I gain it in the hips, ass, thighs and breasts, not in the stomach, like most men. It's frustrating at times.

I never thought it may have something to do with hormones...I don't feel very feminine, and never had any inclinations towards the same sex.
Is the cause for such a "difference" known?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024