Author Topic: do I have it and is it that noticable?  (Read 4429 times)

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 05:49:30 PM by Davo »

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
No im not joking. but you say no then? Thats a relief thanks for the opinion
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 06:42:58 PM by Davo »

Offline pimpshitrofl

• Posting Member

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Davo,

In my humble opinion, I wouldn't say you don't have it nor would I say you do.  Your nipples look OK, it's just the whole breast that looks a little strange. From what I could see of your stomach it looks like you're at a healthy weight, so I'd say any worrying is out of the picture. Surgery would obviously be a waste because there'd be no remarkable difference.

Age?
Weight?
When did you first notice something different about your chest?

If you want you could lift weights/exercise to 'tighten up' as the others so aptly put it.

But other than that, carry on brother!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 08:44:00 PM by jk_2k8 »
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
I am 19, and I noticed this when I was about 14 maybe. I weigh 160 lbs. My chest looks fine when my nips are hard, but ya I am self-consious about this. maybe weight loss can help?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 08:59:44 PM by Davo »

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
I guess if it bugs you, exercise. If it still bugs you, think about some other alternatives. Anything like surgery would be totally up to you.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 09:16:04 PM by jk_2k8 »

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Dude, I kinda see your concern.  

But if you busted your ass in a gym, I'm pretty sure you'd look like a real champion.

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
Ya I dont think I am going to get surgery, I'll try working out more. Well I just wanted to know how bad it looked. Anyone else?

Offline pimpshitrofl

• Posting Member
Davo as I have said you are basically screwed. Oh well. =(

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
1. You don't have it

2. You look absolutely fine

3. Anyone saying they can see something or that you need to work out are morons

Honestly dude, don't let any of the posts saying they see anything abnormal get to you. I know 10 people could say "you look fine" and then one dipshit says "i see something there" and that overrules the other 10 posts that said you were fine.... but don't let yourself fall victim to this fallacy.

What 90% of the morons who misdiagnos or say something could be there don't understand is that the PECTORAL MUSCLES reside in the chest.

jk_2k8 said your chest looks strange but it does not. Either he gains pleasure out of making others' feel uneasy about their chest because he has gyno or his vision is impared.

I'm not trying to be nice. I'm being completely blunt with you. YOU LOOK FINE. Disregard all other posts that say otherwise.

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
Huh, thats interesting. I am really glad to hear your guys' opinion. I think I'll just stop worrying. It is true that if you focus on something too much, your mind will start to believe it more and more, I guess I just needed a good honest opinion to set myself straight. Thanks guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024