Author Topic: Could this be it?  (Read 2781 times)

Offline lpson

Not quite sure I understand exactly what gyno is but;

If this is Gyno, how bad is it, and can I lose it by losing fat? If it's just fat, then my bad.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 01:21:16 PM by lpson »

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well, it's easier to tell if you post pics from the side instead of front pics. but from the looks of it, you look fine.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think there's a thin 4-5" early mass back there, but you could be lucky and it'll go away.  but it's way better than most, it hides well.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
if I were to talk to you on the beach with ur shirt off I would never suspect anything...but when you mention it...well now it's like i'm looking for something.  As mentioned above...it may be a thin layer of some mass back there...but that's it at most.  

Did someone say something to you about it?...or were you just curious.   I would never question a chest like that.

But now that I'm aware of what it is...it definately catches my eyes.  There's more guys out there with this condition than I thought.

Jack
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
Not a severe case by any means but the right side looks a tad more pronounced than the left from that one pic.

More pics could allow a better judgement but the final decision is obviously yours. If you're well through puberty at this point and feel it is getting in the way of your everyday life you may want to consider removal.

I will warn you though, I had a similar (slightly more pronounced) case as a teen and my first surgery was an absolute waste of time and money. Surgeons have trouble with more minor cases and noticable results are harder to come by (since there isn't as drastic a change). G'luck.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Nothing there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024