Author Topic: searching for DFW surgeon  (Read 4622 times)

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Hey guys,

I would love to have surgery in the Dallas metro area which is closest to where I live. I find it hard to believe that in a city that size, no physicians have emerged as being highly experienced with Gynecomastia and outstanding in sculpting mens breasts.

Guys in the DFW area are jumping on planes and flying to houston, New York, California, or wherever.

Whenever I call a Dallas plastic surgery practice, the doctor has only done a few cases. Its frustrating.

So far, nobody stands out among the crowd of plastic surgeons in Dallas/ Ft.worth. But I earnestly beleive there is someone out there in Dallas that will emerge as doing A+ work on Gyne.

I'm gonna find 'em. I'm gonna find 'em.  

Offline flex1appeal

I am in the Dallas area and had my gyno surgery done by Landon Perry. He is excellent. Has done this surgery more than his fair share and knows what he is doing. I'd highly recommend seeing him. His price was very reasonable (may vary from individual to individual). I paid $3600 for ultralipo. He is based in plano off Parker and 75. He also has an office in Dallas. He's very good with his patients too. Makes you feel comfortable!

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I had hamas too.  He's only worthwhile if your case is really minor.

I'm pretty sure you can find better work elsewhere.

Offline ricochet

• Posting Member
I went to see Dr. Robert Schwartz in Richardson. He is Board Certified, has lots of experience and also has a talk radio show on 105.3 on Saturdays at 3 o'clock. He quoted me $4800, which includes all surgeon, anesthesia, OR, and post op follow-up visits. He has financing too.

His web site is //www.rsplastic.com
-T

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Hey guys,

I recieved a personal message from flexappeal. I now have a consult scheduled with Landon Perry. Flexappeal is confident I will choose Perry. These appointments are in October, so sit tight. I am determined to find the best surgeon for sculpting male breasts in the Dallas area.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Uh, Ricochet,  Did you have Schwartz do your surgery, or did you just get a consultation?

Offline ricochet

• Posting Member
I just got a consultation. Why do you ask?

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Curiosity, If you had had surgery, I was wonering if you recommended him. Thats all.

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
Rather than starting a new topic I figured I would revive this one.

Are there any new recommendations in the DFW area? Dr. Wilcox and Hammas both seem to get pretty mixed reviews.

skyhawk, who did you end up having do your surgery and were you satisfied with the results?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024