Author Topic: Can we get an option for 'Subscribed Threads'?  (Read 7715 times)

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
Is there anyway to get an option for subscribed threads?  I know we have the option for receiving emails, but I rarely check my emails, especially the ones I have for registration on websites (I NEVER give out my primary email).

Don't take this the wrong way, because I love the purpose of this site, but pretty much all of the other forums I've ever been on have had an option to see current subscribed threads within the forum itself.  I never know if there is a response in some thread I've posted, and remembering the names of each thread is unrealistic.

Is a 'Subscribed Threads' option viable or something only available with an upgrade?

Thanks...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 08:44:20 AM by Warlord »

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
We are having a great deal of trouble upgrading the boards because they are so big and getting bigger each day.

I do not know if the new boards will have that feature or not. Stay tuned/

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
We are having a great deal of trouble upgrading the boards because they are so big and getting bigger each day.

Merle

That's a good problem to have, isn't it?   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member

I do not know if the new boards will have that feature or not. Stay tuned/

Merle
Okay, I understand.  At least you're aware of the problem, so I'm sure that it'll be looked into.  Thanks...

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
*** Bump  ***

Just wanted to see if there's been any word on this option yet.  Thanks...

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
When I post a new topic or replay in the Additional Options it allows me to be notified of any replies. When I get a new webmaster, who knows the boards,  I will have him look into it. I don't really know the program. That is what I hire others to do.

Thanks,

Merle

Is there anyway to get an option for subscribed threads?  I know we have the option for receiving emails, but I rarely check my emails, especially the ones I have for registration on websites (I NEVER give out my primary email).

Don't take this the wrong way, because I love the purpose of this site, but pretty much all of the other forums I've ever been on have had an option to see current subscribed threads within the forum itself.  I never know if there is a response in some thread I've posted, and remembering the names of each thread is unrealistic.

Is a 'Subscribed Threads' option viable or something only available with an upgrade?

Thanks...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
When I get a new webmaster, who knows the boards,  I will have him look into it. I don't really know the program. That is what I hire others to do.

What about Dr. Bermant....  He's an experienced Webbie...

The following is from his Site...

"Web publishing - Dr. Bermant has designed, built, and maintains this massive website about Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery."

I'm sure Dr. Bermant's cyber talents would be very appreciated here.  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline merle

• Gold Member
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
He has offered. I don't know what his experience is with these boards. My primary concern at the moment is the database. I will see what can be done.

Thanks,

Merle

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i don't give out my email either, but i think this was discussed before.  there exists an option in this version two lines below your profile at the top.  look for " > Show new replies to your posts."   that should be close enough to help for now. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024