Author Topic: Look at this - anybody think it will work?  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
sometimes too much testosterone can be what causes gyne, as excess testosterone can be turned into estrogen...or something like that....i'm not a md but i know having too much testosterone can be just as bad as having too little. so be careful messing with that stuff!

Offline Hypo-is-here

It is three packets of testosterone.  I am prescribed testosterone for hypogonadism and three packets would only last two days.  Also it would NOT work in helping your gynecomastia.  

If you took it, it would suppress your Hypothalmic- Pituitary-Testicular Axis (HPTA) and your own endogenous testosterone production.  When you ran out of it (a couple of days), it would have a good chance of exacerbating your gynecomastia as you would then have no exogenous or much endogenous testosterone and your androgen to estrogen balance/ratio would favour estrogens.

In any case I have reported this and other listings as they breach ebays listing policy- so hopefully they will remove the item from sale.

Even kids can access ebay and buy via paypal- can you imagine if a kid got hold of testrosterone- whoever is trying to sell this is an imoral tosser.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 01:29:35 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
Not to mention that the aromatase enzyme can convert excess Test to estrogen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024