Author Topic: I think I definitely got gyne, what do u think?  (Read 6292 times)

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
Male 20 years old 200 lbs 6ft tall (Size 34 waist). Had breast growth start since age 10 or 11. I was overweight/obese all my life with the gyno and at age 17 got tired of being fat with man boobs (and putting up with all the bullshit many of you have probably been through) and lost 80 lbs and went from 250 (Size 42 waist) to 170 (Size 32 waist) all by myself. Started going to the gym and got muscle growth, tone, and definition everywhere except chest. I used to think it was just fat, but last year I learned about gyno and I think I might have it, almost 99.9% sure I got it because my bodyfat in all other areas was low except my chest. Anyway, because of school and work and well not being able to achieve the look I wanted because of my man boobs I stopped working out and let myself go and gained back a little weight. I've lost some muscle and definition, but I plan on getting in better shape than I even was after I get surgery.  I'm working on slimming back down to 175 by May. After which I want to have surgery with Dr. Bermant this summer. You can check out my pics here and let me know what u guys think. http://www.angelfire.com/realm/disarm/gyno.htm How bad does it look and do u think that if I get surgery I can get good results? Thanks
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 08:23:26 PM by disarm »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Yes, it looks like a bunch of gland is there. Its not a severe case but its not moderate either. I would say right between moderate and severe. But hey, you are having it done with a gyne expert. One of the best in the us. You should have good results. Good luck with it all. Congrats on the weight loss.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 08:48:23 PM by vaio »
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
You have it.  It is similar to what mine was.

good luck with the surgery

Chorlton

Offline Spleen

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
       Dude we have the same case; therefore, let me know what dr. bermant quote you that.

I-H-G
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 12:57:59 PM by I_Hate_gyno »
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
Thanks for posting and reafirming that I indeed do have gyno guys. I-Hate-Gyno I haven't yet talked to Dr. Bermant or met him, but I will be sending him some pictures as part of his remote consultation package and will hopefully get this finally done this summer. Dr. Bermant is one of like 2 surgeons (from what I've seen) whose seems knowledgeable enough and has a vast portfolio of prior patients. I wouldn't get this done with just anybody, but I hope it won't cost too much, but in the end I'm just looking for the best realistic results possible no matter what the cost or if I have to travel from TX to VA. I-Hate-Gyno if you have any pics I'm curious to see how similar my "situation" is to yours.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 06:05:35 PM by disarm »

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
   I am trying to figure out how to do so :-/. I am going to ask my ex-girlfriend to help me with it, she is good when comes to things like that.

I-H-G

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
If you have a digital camera just have her take pics of you and its easy to post them online. If you need any help with that I'll help ya out man.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I'm an A$$ an I?? :(how the fu*k do you figure???I'm not the idiot who comes on here to harass others because I don't have a life!!that would be you :o

also everyone here     s you so I guess that pretty much answers your stupid a$$ comments...

Offline shy

• Posting Member
JonQ don't waste your time on people like blatino.  He feels he has to ridicule others in order to feel important and hide his true emotions of hurt and anger.  Blatino I wish all the best for you my friend.  I hope you find the peace you need, instead of trying to hurt others to make them feel as bad as you do.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
   Well said shy.... He acts like he doesn't have the same problem we do.   blatino are a very special person, you must have been slap with a branch on that tinted short school bus. ;D

I-H-G
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 03:30:23 PM by I_Hate_gyno »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024