Author Topic: My gyno pics  (Read 8780 times)

Offline jimmz

• Posting Member
Hi There,
I have been trying to register on this site but for some reason wasnt getting any email to my hotmail account, so ended up trying another account and it's all good now.

I've had a mild case of gyno for 6 years now and would like to get some opinions on what I can do - have lost a bit of weight and am keeping a photo journal of it:

Anyone have any ideas on what else I could do to get rid of it?

Offline joedead

• Posting Member
Your case is like mine; mild and therefore hard to choose what to do.

If you take a look around these boards, you'll see that if it's true gyne, there is really only one option: surgery.  Not much else is really effective.

For cases like ours, it's a question of how much it bothers us.  In my case, I decided NOT to have surgery at the moment.  Take a look at my thread, as I think much of the advice would apply to you as well.

Offline jimmz

• Posting Member
hi joedead, thanks for the reply.  I really don't want to have surgery since I believe my case is not enough to warrant it, but at the same time it is affecting the things I am comfortable doing.  If my nipples are hard then my chest almost looks normal - if there was a sure fire way to get my nipples hard then that would be enough for me.  I have tried super glue which did have good effect but the problem was the glue flaking off after a while.  I will be using the super glue again this weekend at a pool party so will see how that goes.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Sorry guys but for me this is a perfectly normal male chest.

In fact it is far superior to your average male chest.

This is vastly better than what almost all patients see post op.

If either of you think that is gynecomastia...joe if this is similar to your chest too;

Then I would say that you are suffering from Body Dysmorphic disorder BDD or something akin to that and need to see a psychiatrist/psychologist or similar professional.

This is no insult, gynecomastia is less of a problem than BDD.  Gynecomastia can be removed and often the suffering it brings is removed with it.  BDD is more complictaed and more difficult to treat.

Please do not take offense at my remarks they are intented to be honest- certainly not insulting.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 10:36:38 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i agree hypo, i dont see ant breasts there the chest is perfect

MVH Henke
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Honestly, y'all, I'm undecided.  

I just can't see the nips well enough in those pics to comment on them.  

What I will comment on is Super Glue.  I don't think it's a good idea to put super glue on the skin.  There are powerful chemicals in that stuff that soak into your system through the skin.  That's why transdermal patches work so effectively as a way to get medication into your system.  You don't know what that stuff's doing to you.

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline jimmz

• Posting Member
I agree that in the pics I've posted it is a bit hard to see, my nipples are semi-erect which hides it a bit.  In the third picture it is the most visible.  Girls do notice it and can feel it so its not just me.  I can see that my condition is no where near as bad as most others on this forum.  

another pic:

« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 12:15:28 AM by jimmz »

Offline jimmz

• Posting Member
In regards to the super glue, is there any evidence that it is harmful?  I know it is used as an alternative to stitches and have used it to hold sliced skin together in the past, hopefully occasional use is not going to be all that bad.

Offline Mr_Nip

I agree that in the pics I've posted it is a bit hard to see, my nipples are semi-erect which hides it a bit.  In the third picture it is the most visible.  Girls do notice it and can feel it so its not just me.  I can see that my condition is no where near as bad as most others on this forum.  

another pic:

I can see what you're talking about in that picture, especially at the flank.  I'm not sure what your age is but if you're over 18 and have had it for 6 years then I feel pretty confident in saying you'll need some plastic surgery with lipo and gland excision in order to rid yourself of it.  After 6 years it's not going away on its own even if your hormones are perfectly normal now.  By the way, if your hormones are not balanced, there is a small chance that the gyne can come back after surgery.  A visit to an endocrynologist can put your mind at ease about that.

Offline Mr_Nip

In regards to the super glue, is there any evidence that it is harmful?  I know it is used as an alternative to stitches and have used it to hold sliced skin together in the past, hopefully occasional use is not going to be all that bad.

I honestly don't know any specific evidence, but the container warns to get quick medical attention if it gets in the eyes or mouth.  I know that a type of "super glue" is used medically, but whether it is different from what we buy at the hardware store I couldn't tell you.  All I'm saying is that all too many times we use things on ourselves in ways they were never intended or tested for.  I don't think it will kill you to get super glue on your skin once in a while, but to use it regularly on yourself seems a little risky to me.  That's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 01:04:49 AM by Mr_Nip »

Offline flex1appeal

Sorry, but for any of you that see a chest with gynecomastia here you are looking at something different than I am. I see not one sign that you possibly have gyne. I'd be perfectly happy to have a chest like yours.

flex

Offline Mr_Nip

Flex, this is one of those cases like I was talking about in the other board.  I think he looks pretty normal, especially when compared with what I looked like before surgery.  That being said I also see what he's talking about and unhappy with, although if it were MY chest I would be happy with it.   It's borderline for sure, but in that last pic it looks like very mild gyne to me.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 01:26:12 PM by Mr_Nip »

Offline flex1appeal

Sorry mr nip, I just don't see it. LOL. I think my man is perfectly fine as he is.

flex

Offline Jamessidis

• Posting Member
I would have pay a lot of bocks just to have a similar chest as you have... don't worry man, it looks good... are you shy when you are putting off your t-shirt in front of the others?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing to worry about man ! Your chest looks good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024