Author Topic: Great Improvements  (Read 5942 times)

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
i was going to suggest this but its here.. i am web designer/webmaster as well. i do it for hobby.

but nice. there are lot of nice skins for SMF forums please install few make it interesting. don't use pink lolz

also if we can have a forum section dedicated to the PRE SURGERY PROCEDURES and what steps to take. may be people can post the question that we should ask before going for check up and more of admin controlled quality section would be best i think.

thanks anyway need help with forum let me know.

;D

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Thanks, for the suggestions. I am very open to all your ideas. As for the pre surgery, I thought that was what the surgery preparation section was for. I am open to broadening the descrption if you think that is unclear.

Also, show me any skins that you think would work with the logo etc and I am happy to consider. I always want it to look better.

Keep sharing and tell me more about yourself. You are welcome to email me directly.

Merle
merle@myost.com
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
Preparation for surgery is not same as Before surgery lolz i know it sounds stupid me sayin that..

but i mean to say is that the every first step you take in order to solve the prob of gyneco.

like going to doc/PS visit/ what questions to ask / what to look for in doc

stuff like that this is the 1st step you take before you even get to the surgery part

so if we can have the Consultation/visit to PS/DOC would be good. some section like that..

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
They could always buy my book. Those questions get asked a lot in the general gyne section. I will think about it.

Merle

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
two particularly cool things have been standing out among all the other stuff

- having old private messages back
- having a fully operational search with high range default

thanks again. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024