Author Topic: is surgery required?  (Read 2902 times)

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Could u pls check out the pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/robertgreens/Pics
These are different from the ones I posted earlier.
 I consulted some psychiatrists recently regarding this problem and they told me I don't need surgery and I am fine. Also the plastic surgeon recently consulted told me that I can go to gym and develop my pectoral muscles instead of opting for surgery.
What do you guys suggest

Offline flex1appeal

I think you should fire your psychiatrist and dump the PS you talked to. You need surgery IMO. Working out on your chest won't fix the problem.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I think you should fire your psychiatrist and dump the PS you talked to. You need surgery IMO. Working out on your chest won't fix the problem.

Agreed.

A psychiatrist's advice on gyne is like a plumber's advice on tuning a Ferrari.   ::)

If you have gynecomastia, then surgery will get rid of it.  If you have excessive gland then working out and building muscles under there can actually make your gyne more noticeable.  I'm not saying to stay out of the gym, but be aware that gyne is not a "fat problem".  I've seen many on here who have lost the body fat, but kept the gyne.   
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Jamessidis

• Posting Member
Yes, you need surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024