Author Topic: San Diego  (Read 3331 times)

Offline puffedup

Anyone know of any reputable surgeons in San Diego? I wish I could afford to fly to Virginia to have Dr. Bermant do the surgery. I've never even talked to him but from everything I read, he's the only one I trust.
Thanks,
Michael

Offline Pendulous

• Posting Member
I will cautiously recommend my surgeon, Dr Shaeffer, (New Image coronado). He does UAL lipo only, but I cant tell you my final result (its been nearly 2 months). I was pendulous, and am now A/B cup, I am seeing them go away, but again, I cant tell you if it really is all you need. If you want to call me, let me know.

Pendulous.

Offline YoungDoctor

Dr. Schafer was my doctor.  The results are better than where I started, but I still have some protrusion bilaterally and I am mildly unhappy with the results.  I believe this may be due to the fact that it was only liposculpture and not lipo+excision.

I would love to speak to anyone else who has had Dr. Schafer as their primary surgeron.  

Offline turfpro

• Posting Member
I went to Dr. Schafer about 6-7 weeks ago. So far Im happy with the results, eccept I still have puffy nipples, but not near as bad as they were. I can now wear tight shirts and feel comfortable, but not ready to walk around the pool with out a shirt.  
I went to him because he only did lipo, I didnt want incisions on my chest.  If anyone has questions about Schafer feel free to ask, are email me.

Offline allstar

• Posting Member
Im not sure if you are willing to travel but Dr. Sanders in L.A. has a very good reputation. He has been recommended on this site by a number of people. his number is 818.981.3333 and his website is www.Dr. Sanders.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024