Author Topic: do I need surgery?  (Read 9409 times)

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
hey everyone. I was wondering if you could let me know if my condition can be corrected without surgery or if surgery is needed to have a flat chest and smaller nipples. For about 4 months, I was working out doing push-ups and sit ups and working with weights 4 or 5 times a day. I saw improvement everywhere EXCEPT my chest....(abs were looking awesome though). But since my main goal was to get rid of my puffy nipples/man boobs and there was NO difference whatsoever after 4 months.....I just stopped working out all together. Guess I just lost my motivation.....

11/16/07:

Having my surgery on Monday with Dr. Dr. Sanders in Encino, CA. Hopefully my results will be everything I want them to be. Wish me luck guys!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:37:13 PM by sunsetbassist »

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
do you feel like its needed?
I wouldnt mind if i had a body like yours lol. least its not the weight doing it to you! :P

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
there really isn't anyway easy to fix the puffy nipple thing.  You'd have to talk to a ps to see what your options are.  I think your chest looks pretty good though.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you want a fix, yes. 

people who have it worse would trade you, but that would certainly be bad enough to bother me. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
i'm getting surgery!! my family just gave the okay and now i just need to pick a surgeon. Anyone have any reccomendations for a surgeon in the Los Angeles area that would be good for my case?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
That's a good decision if it bothers you so much. It's true that you have puffy nipples that protude quite a lot. There is far worse as you may guess. Good luck man !!! Keep us posted !!  ;)

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
so.....can anyone recommend some good doctors in LA?

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
Well guys, on friday I scheduled my surgery for gyne with Dr. Sanders of Encino, CA. He seems like a really nice guy and had a TON of before and after pictures.....most looking great. I know he's not Delgado, but he IS 5 mins from where I live and I heard he is still one of the best in CA. If anyone is gonna talk me out of it, do it now!

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
sunsetbathist, what was the cost of the surgery? when is it scheduled? please keep us updated??!

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
11/16/07:

Having my surgery on Monday with Dr. Dr. Sanders in Encino, CA. Hopefully my results will be everything I want them to be. I'll post pics soon after. Wish me luck guys!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
All the best mate ! Everyhting will be fine I'm sure !

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
8 hours away.......starting to get a bit nervous. Hopefully it turns out awesome.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
just got back home. Surgery went GREAT! Cant wait to see the results.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
Here are some pics 1 day Post-op....what do you guys think?

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
yea....all i know is he lipoed and did gland excision. Pretty standard stuff I think. Will the nipples get better, though? Cause right now they look pretty torn up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024