Author Topic: Having surgery in Houston...  (Read 3327 times)

Offline okfu2007

• Posting Member
Has anyone heard of Dr. Lyos in Houston? He seemed really knowledgable during my consult. I wished I would have asked him more questions though so I'm going to e-mail him the rest of my questions. I'm scheduled for surgery in late March. Has anyone had surgery with him or any surgeon in the Houston area? I have my pre-op appointment coming up and I feel like I haven't shopped around enough...

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
i just had a donut procedure with Paul Fortes. He is a nice and caring guy. Im a lil unhappy with how it turned out, but it wasnt his fault.

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
what do u mean "skin has retracted?"

I had skin areola removed, and once the stiches came out, it got puffy again...looked great with the stiches in....

Offline okfu2007

• Posting Member
Thanks guys. I was a little worried after the consult, but the pre op meeting got rid of all those doubts I had about Lyos. He really really impressed me. He went through a book of about five of his past patients with my build and asked me what I would want my chest to look like, he says that he does this surgery around 20-30 times a year, he told me of a couple of the problems he's had, he said the worst problem he's had is not taking out enough gland and having to go back, he said that everyone pretty much heals well, but that I should be patient because results probably won't be really definite until around the two and a half month mark, he really went over the risks and he made me feel a lot more comfortable about going under the knife. My surgery is gonna be a combo of lipo and excision. He told me I was gonna have drains for a couple days and I was gonna have to wear a vest for a month. Wish me luck man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024