Author Topic: 22, do I have Gyno?  (Read 4286 times)

Offline davidgreen

• Posting Member
Hey guys, My name's David and I'm 22. I would really appreciate your oppinions on my pictures. I've had a lot of people tell me I don't have it, but I'm thinking that it might just be that my friends and family don't wanna hurt my feelings, so I was glad to come across a site where I know I'll get good feedback from people who know what they're talking about. I used to be about 30 lbs heavier a few years ago when I first started to notice the breast tissue. Then, after losing weight it seemed like my chest stayed the same size... I still need to tone up but I'm worried that I'll end up making my chest bigger if I lift weights.... i already have pec muscles underneath but they're hidden underneath whatever this is. Do I need to try and lose more weight and see if that works or do I have Gyno? I'm 5'9", 165lbs. So anyway, here's the pics. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys! I appreciate any oppinions.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/dkoerber/P3150017.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/dkoerber/P3150016.jpg

Offline davidgreen

• Posting Member

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
a frontal view would help but im guessing you dont have much gland but fat in there. It could help to do more cardio and lower your bodyfat % its funny because my gyno causes my nipples to point more up where yours point down

Offline davidgreen

• Posting Member
thanks, here's a frontal view pic from last summer. It's the best I could do but it's about the same as it is now. Yea, I don't do enough cardio right now so I can definitely do that... Yes, I agree with you about the direction of the nipples. Most pictures I've seen, they do not point down like mine. That's why I've been back and forth whether I even have gyno or not. anyways, here's a front picture:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/dkoerber/FacebookPic46-1.jpg

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
2nd picture in first post shows a mild case, not normal, and workout won't fix it.  if you can't make peace with it, investigate an op. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline davidgreen

• Posting Member
Yea, that's my right one. It sags down slightly lower than the other. You know what's weird is that on some days I wake up and I can't tell at all. They look perfectly normal and then it's kind of like late at night they start to look like that. It's frustrating.

I have one more question, though.... it seems like mine have the extra tissue down low. I've heard that in those cases, if you can work your upper pecs, it will help reduce the downward slant appearance I have and reduce the look of breasts. Is that true? It makes sense to me that if I do a lot of incline presses or pushups with my feet on a chair or bench, that I could accomplish this. I do have a good bit of natural pectoral muscles that I'm grateful for. I was thinking if I could build the mass in the upper area, it would help a lot. Any thoughts? Thanks for your posts everyone.

Offline headheldhigh01

some people say it did, but it's just a slight improvement to help hide it rather than your long term fix. 

Offline davidgreen

• Posting Member
ok, thanks. I think my next step is to see a doctor about a testosterone deficiency. I've been reading the symptoms and have all the other symptoms of hormonal imbalances that I've been reading like a receding hairline, fatique, very low muscle strenght in the gym, irregular sleep cycle, mood swings, and extra stomach fat. I know I won't be able to afford surgery right now and my parents would never go for it. I'm also scared about any permanent scars or pigment changes. I'd probably be more self consious about a scar.

Offline headheldhigh01

don't sweat it, for a case like that they make a 1-1.5" cut on the edge of the areola, and as long as you protect it from strong sun for a while it will hide great almost like it wasn't there. 

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
Hey man, just hit the gym and get some muscle tone and you'll be all good, no worries

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
It may look better if you had more muscle, but it looks to me that there is a tiny bit of glandular tissue and even a little fat. FYI take my opinion with a grain of salt.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024