Author Topic: My Gynecomastia Struggle Throughout My Whole Life (Need Help)-Pictures Attached!  (Read 4377 times)

Offline bigredjjp4

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 02:07:51 PM by bigredjjp4 »

Offline bigredjjp4

• Posting Member
thanks volatile, i hope it will be an easy fix, i feel like it's more than a 3, but who know's, maybe its just me being self-conscious, but it's hard not to, especially since i've had this for basically my whole youth. i talked to a local surgeon, and the cost for surgery is $3500 but that doesn't include anasthesia, the vest, or facility fee. if my insurance doesn't cover it, i'll probably get out a loan!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline bigredjjp4

• Posting Member

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Personally, I would give you a 2 out of 10. It's not that bad dude. You don't even have puffy nips. If I were you, just get your BF% down. It doesn't look like gland, just fatty tissue. If you look at the guys on here, their nips are puffed out, which is actual gyne. You probably have pseudogynecomastia, which is just fat. I would lose more weight before spending all that money and risking the chance of the PS botching you up!! Good luck with your decision.  ;D

Offline bigredjjp4

• Posting Member
Personally, I would give you a 2 out of 10. It's not that bad dude. You don't even have puffy nips. If I were you, just get your BF% down. It doesn't look like gland, just fatty tissue. If you look at the guys on here, their nips are puffed out, which is actual gyne. You probably have pseudogynecomastia, which is just fat. I would lose more weight before spending all that money and risking the chance of the PS botching you up!! Good luck with your decision.  ;D

i've been trying to get my bf% down the last couple of months. i don't think it's just fatty tissue though. Also, i don't know how much more weight I can lose. I'm 5 9'5'' and I weigh about 160! I also got my bf% checked. It's 11%, and I don't think that's too bad. I have a consultation with a ps on monday. I guess I'll see what he says!

anyone else who would like to rate me, feel free!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024